European Helmets

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iron Pony has Caberg helmets on closeout sale right now for a hugh discount. Moto Liberty in Dallas stocks them.

I started info with them last year and haven't had a lot of luck getting everything setup. Of course I haven't had time to keep following up with them either.

Sean

Well, after you crash tell them that flashing brights is illegal. lol

Yea, The brochure you sent doesn't have the same cool pics as the website has. I am sure you can simply shift the helment slightly up or down if the light gets directly in your vision (I don't expect it to be a problem anyway).

Sean

I read somewhere on the site that the mirror system filters out some light to keep the intensity down or if worst come to worste a slight shift of the head is usualy more then enough to solve the problem. That helmet does look really cool.

Nope not that cool. I just got a Caberg Downtown S Reverso. THe helmet I started this tread to find actaully, and that was 283 with shipping from UK. I think that would be more my price range.

spelled it wrong:

http://www.reevu.com/

It's got an internal mirror system so you can see behind you without turning around.

Sean

Brilliant Idea.

One thing about riding is that you need to focused on the road ahead.

Constantly checking mirrors mounted on handlebars is a major (and sometimes fatal) distraction that most times (especially on the Vmax) shows you a great view of your shoulders.

This would be so handy in stop start traffic where checking rear view mirrors prior to changing lanes (or lane splitting in slow/stopped traffic) just might see you kissing the rear bumper of the car in front.

The Reevu eliminates those problems.

I'm all for it IF those reflective surfaces can be easily cleaned so the road behind doesn't end up looking like a fog.

$700 dollars is reasonable for a high spec helmet IMHO.

I think it would be good for seeing cops sitting behind you at traffic lights.I was pulled over before because I didn't see him right behind me.That time he liked my bike and let me go.

I think it would be good for seeing cops sitting behind you at traffic lights.I was pulled over before because I didn't see him right behind me.That time he liked my bike and let me go.

Oh yeah. That is THE No.1 reason I'd buy this helmet. :clapping:At any high speed the mirrors are so fuzzy you can't tell what's behind you. Wonder how this is at high speeds?

Back