Vmax logo base ball cap

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rusty

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I always wear a baseball cap, had a Vmax cap for 12 years that I got from the VMOA store that no longer exists. It got so dirty I put it in the washer & ruined it. Couldn't find one with the original logo, so I bought this black one instead. If anybody ever comes across the Original Vmax logo cap please let me know......Thanks rusty:biglaugh:

Attachments

• Vmax base ball cap.jpg
    Vmax base ball cap.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 100
  • VMOA cap.jpg
    VMOA cap.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 79
  • Yamaha Cap.jpg
    Yamaha Cap.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Rusty this is an option on my seats , if you like t I can see if my embroidery guy can put it on a cap , any color , don't see why he couldn't?

Attachments

• 234 blue vmax logo.jpg
    234 blue vmax logo.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 59
I have to agree with the others...the brown cap doesnt look that bad....maybe it looks worse in person?

Rusty this is an option on my seats , if you like t I can see if my embroidery guy can put it on a cap , any color , don't see why he couldn't?
That's a great idea Rick, may be you should get into the biz & sell us all embroidered Vmax logo hats. I'll buy a different color for each day of the week :biglaugh:

Here's the one I want, NO! not the girl, the hat!! :rofl_200:

I'm thinking those may only be available in Europe. I've got one but it was a gift from someone that lives in the Netherlands. I've never seen another.

That's a great idea Rick, may be you should get into the biz & sell us all embroidered Vmax logo hats. I'll buy a different color for each day of the week :biglaugh:

I think that would be a great idea if Rick could do it.

I've got some logo'd caps too lol but not "Vmax"

Not all the color combo's are available still.

I do like the way Rick had his vectorized and made as a nice outline. Looks good. Doing the initial setup isn't cheap and most places charge per stitch so a fully filled in logo costs a lot more then the outline.

Attachments

• Winter Hats 1.jpg
    Winter Hats 1.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 38
  • Summer Hats.jpg
    Summer Hats.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 39
  • Winter Hats 2.jpg
    Winter Hats 2.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 36
  • Hat overview.jpg
    Hat overview.jpg