tattoo design contest

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreamster66

Reaction score
ok.....not a REAL contest, but the winner gets bragging rights that his/her design is a tattoo on my upper arm.
I'm doing a coverup tattoo and want the vmax logo... looking for something square in size (covering up a heart with initials in it)
maybe something with the 2 scoops and "vmax" written in it. (maybe even the forum logo....lol)
Getting it done Tues or wed..... post your designs and pictures! (nothing obscene....keep it clean....my boss would kill me....lol)

I'm almost 41 now and I have never found anything that I wanted to wear for the rest of my life.I really don't like how after a few years tattoos seem to turn into green blobs.Maybe it's just me but I'd rather spend my money on something I could sell later if needed?

i dont have any tatoos or piercings etc. hes already past the point of makin the lifelong decision. U gotta be a die hard max fan to tatoo it on your arm thats for sure. boobs are always cool everybody likes bewb's

i dont have any tatoos or piercings etc. hes already past the point of makin the lifelong decision. U gotta be a die hard max fan to tatoo it on your arm thats for sure. boobs are always cool everybody likes bewb's

yea....thats why I put the disclaimer in my post....I know you like the boobies.....hahaha

I'm almost 41 now and I have never found anything that I wanted to wear for the rest of my life.I really don't like how after a few years tattoos seem to turn into green blobs.Maybe it's just me but I'd rather spend my money on something I could sell later if needed?

Well.....at the ripe age of 41 also, I wouldnt get a "new" tattoo but this is a cover up (original was done 20 plus yrs ago....at home when i was drunk....lol)
If I had to do it all over again, I would have never gotten any in the 1st place!

Last edited:
The European VMax forum has a pretty good logo with the motor in it.

The other 3 were logo designs for this forum that were done by Rob?:ummm: Sorry really bad memory! :bang head: Maybe there is some aspects of these you can use use for your tattoo.

Attachments

• colour.jpg
    colour.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 18
  • Logo2.jpg
    Logo2.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 10
  • Logo2simple.jpg
    Logo2simple.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 19
  • Logo3.jpg
    Logo3.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 15
The European VMax forum has a pretty good logo with the motor in it.

The other 3 were logo designs for this forum that were done by Rob?:ummm: Sorry really bad memory! :bang head: Maybe there is some aspects of these you can use use for your tattoo.

I like em all....the 1st one will probably be easier to do

Latest posts

Back