Fingers crossed

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That tire machine has paid for itself more than once. I have been gravity balancing wheels but ran across the balancer the other day and could not pass it up.

That look like the beginnings of a GREAT shop. A guy that I know is going out of business, and selling his tire machine and balancer. A friend and I are going into together on it. So, I will probably have to call you AGAIN..lol....to get advice on how the balancer works.

That look like the beginnings of a GREAT shop. A guy that I know is going out of business, and selling his tire machine and balancer. A friend and I are going into together on it. So, I will probably have to call you AGAIN..lol....to get advice on how the balancer works.

Lol they are pretty simple . I am sure you will figure it out but if not you have my number.

So soon I can ship my tires to OK (for only $200 or so both ways) and get my tires mounted and balanced for "free". :rofl_200: :punk: :rofl_200:

So soon I can ship my tires to OK (for only $200 or so both ways) and get my tires mounted and balanced for "free". :rofl_200: :punk: :rofl_200:
LOL....it will just cost you this....

Attachments

• download (13).jpg
    download (13).jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 24
New carpet in the 2 extra rooms today and my wondefull girlfriend gave me to ok to have concrete poured and have this 14 x 40 lean to closed in for storage.

Attachments

• 20160319_182038.jpg
    20160319_182038.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 27
  • 20160319_182005.jpg
    20160319_182005.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 25
  • 20160319_183726.jpg
    20160319_183726.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 31
That looks like the start of a pole barn. Are you gonna use Hardieboard, vinyl, or T1-11? I'd suggest 2" X 6" & insulation, even if it is 'dead storage.' And use armored cable, not Romex for the electrical, to make it more-resistant to rodent knawing. AWG-12 solid copper will supply 20 amps per 110 V circuit, add a couple 10 ga. for 220 equipment. A heater or AC would need something bigger yet on its own circuit.

Id save a little bit of that space to leave open and have a nice place at the shop to just sit, have a beer and a smoke and let your mind rest to the sounds of nature after a good wrench session. Maybe even a lil fire pit too.

That looks like the start of a pole barn. Are you gonna use Hardieboard, vinyl, or T1-11? I'd suggest 2" X 6" & insulation, even if it is 'dead storage.' And use armored cable, not Romex for the electrical, to make it more-resistant to rodent knawing. AWG-12 solid copper will supply 20 amps per 110 V circuit, add a couple 10 ga. for 220 equipment. A heater or AC would need something bigger yet on its own circuit.

Probably going to use t1-11 to match the garage for now kind of on a budget. It is going to be a while before it gets insulated and electric. I am just going to use it to store lawn equipment and parts in for the time being. I will eventually build another buildinc for parts and stuff and when that happens this will turn into a man cave.

Id save a little bit of that space to leave open and have a nice place at the shop to just sit, have a beer and a smoke and let your mind rest to the sounds of nature after a good wrench session. Maybe even a lil fire pit too.

I need all this for storage. I have a bench down by the creek i relax at and a nice porch on the front and back of the house. I am going to put a nice firepit by the creek to.

More excitement for me. I am finally getting around to getting that lean to concreted & closed in. It will be nice to have all my stuff out of storage & get organized again. I think they are supposed to pour the concrete today or tomorrow. I am also putting the pipes in for a bathroom but it is going to be a while before I have the cash to run the sewer & water out there. The concrete guy had crushed rock left over & fixed up the drive a little to.

Attachments

• Sportmax seat shed 025.jpg
    Sportmax seat shed 025.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Sportmax seat shed 024.jpg
    Sportmax seat shed 024.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Sportmax seat shed 023.jpg
    Sportmax seat shed 023.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 14
Looks good Kyle. I did concrete flat work for 20 years. I get wound up seeing those forms set up, ready to pour:eusa_dance:

...well.....!!! I have been following this thread for an hour now and need an update....what's happening with the place?

love the place/location/look... Not to mention the bad@ss car and 2 VMAXs! ...... what the heck am I doing wrong?!

Well I am excited & have my fingers crossed. We have been dealing with this estate all year & are more than ready to move on. We put an offer in on a house today it needs carpet & kitchen cabinets but the land is awesome.

It has 10.3 acres and already has a 24 x 40 fully insulated shop with a wood burning stove & has an overhang on the back that goes 15 ft out & the full 40 ft length that would be easy to close in .

It has a creek that runs thru it and backs up to 660 acres they said I can do all the target practice I want. I hope it comes thru for us.

http://www.realtor.com/realestatean...Noah-Myers-Rd_Maryville_TN_37803_M70109-85938
Kyle,

I wish you luck and hope you get your shop LOL, isn't it kind of funny how us men think, if I was in your shoes I would be thinking that's a nice looking house it's something we would enjoy but dammit I want that shop. LOL

Back