Bar hoping with the old guy's

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMax-Mike

Reaction score
I went bar hoping with a few friends that are retired and i gotta tell ya we had alot of fun. John new every $1 draft stop in the area. One of the bikes was a fb6 goldwing and it was one hell of a bike. This thing is fast and it handles good. At one point i was fallowing it and we went through some turns at a high rate of speed and he had that bike over so far i backed out of it because i thought he was going to wipe it. I was very impressed with it. We hit bike night at the wells for some drinks and food. Todd text me to tell me about the hot chicks he was hanging with in his town so i text him a pic of me and the girls (Dman style):biglaugh:

Attachments

• 2014-06-12_18-17-21_359.jpg
    2014-06-12_18-17-21_359.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 72
  • 2014-06-12_18-55-57_108.jpg
    2014-06-12_18-55-57_108.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 86
^ Great picture Mike. :punk:
I'm glad to see you're filling in for me until I can ride again.

Hey when you invite me to ride all I end up seeing are a bunch of sweaty guys on bikes.:ummm:

Okay Guys just for Leecifer from now on One of you has to where a wig on my ride's I dont care who as long as it dont involve me. Ask Leecifer about what color.

Dman I will see what i can come up with at thunder.

Marsmax i will do the strip club but my dollar bills go to alcohol. the deal i made with my wife

I've been meaning to ask What's up with this marsmax name?

Dman I will see what i can come up with at thunder.
I actually just got it worked out so I can come down to Thunder !
I'll be staying at Scott Trimpey's in Stoystown.
I look forward to getting more picture with some of the Hot Barmaids from the Broken Spoke !
Oh yeah and it'll be great to see all you crazy ass guys again too (even the guys on Suzukis, LOL) !!!!!!

I'll have to practice my Wheelchair wheelies and burnouts before I get there !!!!!

Sweet Post Mike. Way to represent from MI.
Thing is, when I ride with a mixed group, my intentions always start out thinking I'll just
Putt along with everyone else but I find myself hammering it from a light or tearing through a twisty. It's a personal fault I know. I have not been on an organized Poker Run or the like in over 20 years.

Maybe in a few years Scuff I just might buy a used one myself

Sweet pics. That one with the girls... dude in the background looks pretty damn jealous of you. :)

Latest posts

Back