VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-Lee-

Reaction score
How about you guys taking the time to fill out your profile. :damn angry:

I am interested in who you are and where you are from. It could be possible that someone else is too.

-Lee- said:
How about you guys taking the time to fill out your profile. :damn angry:

I am interested in who you are and where you are from. It could be possible that someone else is too.

I agree, i filled mine out when i signed up. Still havnt found anyone from illinois besides vmoa people but they dont respond to emails :red ass:

clintard said:
I agree, i filled mine out when i signed up. Still havnt found anyone from illinois besides vmoa people but they dont respond to emails :red ass:
I found the same situation here in Cincinnati. About 15 members from the VMOA within 80 miles and either they are too busy or they are asleep on a Sunday afternoon. Perhaps if they stay hidden, they can keep their "bad ass' attitude they portray on the Net. Whatever! I have found Harley guys friendlier than maxers.

we have a group of about 8 guys here in RI with Vmaxs. We ride at least twice a week. But there are 3 or 4 other RI VMOA guys who dont respond to emails or phone calls

Back