Great buying experience!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hijinx1812

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ordered a few parts from them and have to say that their products and service is top notch! It does take a long time to get your order stateside, but they have no control over that. Cheryl kept me informed of my order status and quickly answered my questions. I'm looking forward to my next experience with them!

Judging by Cheryl ,my guess is Exactrep...I thought they have a US distributor now so you don't have to order from UK now?

Ive had nothing but good experiences when dealing with them. A lil pricey, but good quality parts, and for that ill gladly pay a lil more. Theyre the only company ive have dealings with that provide customer service on par with Sean when it comes to our bike. Not trying to stroke egos, just give proper credit where its due.

Ive had nothing but good experiences when dealing with them. A lil pricey, but good quality parts, and for that ill gladly pay a lil more. Theyre the only company ive have dealings with that provide customer service on par with Sean when it comes to our bike. Not trying to stroke egos, just give proper credit where its due.

+1 fo Exactrep

And Sean of course..

+1 for Sean. I've ordered from him a couple times, too. Great guy & service!

Latest posts

Back