New EFI system possibility

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That setup was a working setup. I have a number of design variations that were predessors to this one. Worked great from what I understand. Shoot me an email with the address again.

I may have enough units to send one to each person. The center part of the stator cover unbolts and would normally not need even removal of the old cover to install. This particular cover was modified a bit anyway.

The jag setup (not pictured) looks like it's missing some parts but looked pretty wild too.

I've got some other billet parts that might work for your drag setup depending on how you do your block. A flat stator cover that uses an external cut down flywheel with no stator.

I really don't even know what all I have. I have a couple of drive setups that hook to the front intake cam and drive the hillborn fuel pumps for the mech injection. Billet internal motor plate to reduce crank flex. The external chain drive conversion and more.

Sean
[email protected]

I was always led to believe by Dyna that it couldn't work... no way no how. So I never bought one. So that's real interesting to me. For the Funny Bike setup I'm looking at possibly using an MSD Pro Mag 44 setup and staying with the Hilborn mechanical. Still on the fence... the success of this EFI Project using the Haltech may change my mind.

I really don't have much interest in selling anything to anybody. Just don't have the time and patience (getting old) so if you want to send some stuff that you'd like to further along. I can do that for you and you can sell... if we come up with something that works. Hows that sound?

I'll PM my mail address in a bit.

Latest posts

Back