Turn Signals Intermittent

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foxviewnet

Reaction score
I noticed last night that my right front and rear left turn signals and running lights are intermittent. While riding, the running lights on these signals go in and out. The turn signals also do not work when they are off . They may stay on for a while while riding but I notice they tend to go off randomly. Can't see the rear one while riding but assume it is doing the same thing. Any thoughts ? I will be starting in the headlight bucket to look for any connectivity problems. Thanks in advance as usual!!!!

Since BOTH lights are going out, I think you are correct to start in the headlight bucket. This is where they have a common connection. From there you can check back to the battery through the ignition switch.
The wires are unsupported in the bucket using bullet connectors and may have loosened.

Since BOTH lights are going out, I think you are correct to start in the headlight bucket. This is where they have a common connection. From there you can check back to the battery through the ignition switch.
The wires are unsupported in the bucket using bullet connectors and may have loosened.

That is exactly what it was... (Bullet Connectors) thank you Zeus! Time for a little TN road trip now.:punk:

Latest posts

Back