Running Lights

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foxviewnet

Reaction score
Alright guys, the mod monkey would not leave me alone so I got a new set of mirrors that have turn signals built-in. I wired them up with my existing front LED signals and signals work great. The only issue is that my running lights were fine on the existing LED turn signals until I did the additional mirror signals. Now the LED running lights (front and rear) do not come on. However, now the mirror turn signal lights are on as running lights. I just tapped into the 2 wires that the turn signals were already connected too. Also the resistor was in place for the existing LED signals. Any suggestions? :confused2: I can post any pics if it would help. Oh, and excuse my messy garage.

Attachments

• IMG_2680 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_2680 - Copy.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_2678 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_2678 - Copy.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 40
Alright guys, the mod monkey would not leave me alone so I got a new set of mirrors that have turn signals built-in. I wired them up with my existing front LED signals and signals work great. The only issue is that my running lights were fine on the existing LED turn signals until I did the additional mirror signals. Now the LED running lights (front and rear) do not come on. However, now the mirror turn signal lights are on as running lights. I just tapped into the 2 wires that the turn signals were already connected too. Also the resistor was in place for the existing LED signals. Any suggestions? :confused2: I can post any pics if it would help. Oh, and excuse my messy garage.

I like it! pretty sharp. :clapping:

Nice mirrors.

If you think your garage is messy, you'd have a heart attack in mine. Someday...

As far as your lights go, I would suggest pulling the instrument cluster by the faux tank. Remove the idiot light that tells you the turn signals are on. Don't let the wires touch each other and then test your lights.

If that fixes the issue you can assume that installing diodes or larger resistors will fix the issue.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Nice mirrors.

If you think your garage is messy, you'd have a heart attack in mine. Someday...

As far as your lights go, I would suggest pulling the instrument cluster by the faux tank. Remove the idiot light that tells you the turn signals are on. Don't let the wires touch each other and then test your lights.

If that fixes the issue you can assume that installing diodes or larger resistors will fix the issue.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info. I will give that a try.
I keep saying "someday" too. Or" I will wait for cooler weather , or warmer weather". Either way it does not clean itself. Take care my friend!

Latest posts

Back