Spreying fuel

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of these:

ClickHandler.ashx

Notice it's not a 2-1/2 pound extinguisher. Bigger is better.

ClickHandler.ashx

Take it outside.
Pull the faux tank.
Cycle the key w/ignition on.
See where its coming from.
I'd guess from an overflow tube connected to the side of the airbox like Danny mentioned or, from the fuel line itself.

He meant "line."

Yes, by all-means OUTSIDE!

Take it outside.
Pull the faux tank.
Cycle the key w/ignition on.
See where its coming from.
I'd guess from an overflow tube connected to the side of the airbox like Danny mentioned or, from the fuel like itself.

I am having a similar issue. fuel coming out the two rear carbs overflow vents. I have tapped to no avail. Sprayed deep creep or whatever you call it all through the carb and let sit for hours and it is still doing the same thing. Any other suggestions?

I am having a similar issue. fuel coming out the two rear carbs overflow vents. I have tapped to no avail. Sprayed deep creep or whatever you call it all through the carb and let sit for hours and it is still doing the same thing. Any other suggestions?

That means that they floats are stuck. If tapping doesnt do any good, its probably time that someone gets into the carbs, and resets them. On the upside, the factory had the issue with setting the floats too low, so now would be the right time to set them to 17 mm for more HP.

That means that they floats are stuck. If tapping doesnt do any good, its probably time that someone gets into the carbs, and resets them. On the upside, the factory had the issue with setting the floats too low, so now would be the right time to set them to 17 mm for more HP.

The 17 mm is a wet float setting, which equal 1.125 like what Casey said.

Back