ultimate gray vs yama bond

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok. How about hylomar? There seems to be a complete lack of 3-bond AND honda/yama/kawabond in fort worth. I've called three dealers and 2 napas....

ok. How about hylomar? There seems to be a complete lack of 3-bond AND honda/yama/kawabond in fort worth. I've called three dealers and 2 napas....

That is strange. It is a common item in most dealers. I have used Yamaha's and Suzuki's version with great results. Wouldn't be surprised if it was all the same stuff at all the big 4 Japanese dealers. Just repackaged.

The guy at the yamaha dealer in Hurst (or whatever town it is right there) said a guy came in and bought all six tubes they had a couple hours before I got there.

As a funny end to this thread I again find myself looking for gasket maker. While searching, this thread popped up. Go Figure! That lakota I rebuilt. I informed the owner that the chain and sprockets were bad and needed to be replaced. I even warned him of the possible collateral damage.
He elected to ignore my advise, 2 weeks later his kids broke the chain and trashed the engine case.
Glad I was worrying about the type of gasket sealer to use on that bike.
I will buy some yamabond or the 1194 which ever I can find.

Back