Drag bars

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poolio

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Put the new bike master drag bars on with my 13 yr old son this weekend, for $20 im very happy. Went on easy, don't hit the tank. Mirrors could use some stretching lol. I'm a 6' 4" tall rider and for me it's more comfortable and I believe easy to corner with. Ordered new grips but became imaptient. Once I figure how to post a pic I will. Love the forum, a guy already reached out and offered some great advice and offered to hook me up with a few guys who are vmax enthusiasts and a local vmax ride this summer. Thank you

About the mirrors-----
Consider bar end mirrors:ummm: Mine work fine, weren't much $, look good, easy to install. No more elbows in the mirror.

" First rule of Italian driving---- What's behind you is of no importance. ( From the movie "Gumball rally")

Lew

Last edited:
I had the UFO drag bars on but felt they were too narrow (27" from memory) so I bought a set of 31.5" drag bars from ebay somewhere in China for about $20 delivered and they are great. I used them as a chin up bar for a week to gain some confidence that they weren't going to snap before fitting them lol

Bars are super comfortable and I feel more in control riding. Got shafted on some chinese grips but oh well. I'm gonna pick up a set of the bar end mirrors. Thanks for the suggestion. I believe the bars are 30". Went with no risers and still feel great. Nice to be on a site where people know their stuff and are willing to stick a hand out. I'm in love with the bike, ridden a lot of bikes. Nothing says hold on like this one!

Because your leaning forward.....the steering should be more solid as well. Congrats. Can you post some pics as well?

About the mirrors-----
Consider bar end mirrors:ummm: Mine work fine, weren't much $, look good, easy to install. No more elbows in the mirror.

" First rule of Italian driving---- What's behind you is of no importance. ( From the movie "Gumball rally")

Lew
Gotta love german drivers.

Latest posts

Back