Clear Cover Exchange Program

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

one2dmax

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello All!

We will be offering these clear covers as a set or individually purchased items starting shortly after the first of the year. Orders can be taken anytime to get in on the first batch. These will be on an exchange basis though they can be purchased outright too.

We will be offering the covers without engraving or add a personal touch with custom engraving.

Prices and pics will be posted soon. We will be offering these powdercoated, painted, raw finish, or chromed (though what is in stock will vary). Another possible upgrade option will be different lighting options for an even more show stopping look!

Sean

Hello All!

Here is the main pic and pricing.
coversfinal.jpg

This price includes bead blasting and powdercoating (not shown) in a variety of available colors. Chroming will also be an available option. We will even be offering colored chrome!
Water and Middle Gear Cover = $125 (each)
Clutch = $150
Stator = $225
For a complete set total = $625 plus shipping and exchange.

Engraving will be offered and $37.50 per cover ($150 per set) and can be chosen specifically by the customer for a very personal touch (See sample pics). The picture shows the raw finish (which can be bought this way if desired). More pics of engraving and installs will follow as we progress farther along with these products.

Additonal options may include (by direct request) led lighting as well as other lighting options.

Please email me directly if interested at [email protected]

We will be trying to do these in batches of 5 so we should have stock on hand most of the time. Note that these covers are made by one of my overseas friends and is done using stainless trim rings and fasteners.

Attachments

• Sample_Engraving.jpg
    Sample_Engraving.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 350
  • DSC03495.jpg
    DSC03495.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 350
  • gen2.jpg
    gen2.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 330
  • Toxic Covers.jpg
    Toxic Covers.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 335
Last edited:
I think i will handle all questions about machinig and Sean take all question about evgraving, chromming, painting and polishing.

Clay, its rather not possible since im machining those and i cant promise that i will not damage the paint. Some chips may happen.
Only way i can see here is repainting for a new which IMO would not be
a problem to Sean.
We will figure out the prices at new year since im still working on make the prices as low as its possible but i can tell you that prices will be very good and we hope to be cheapest source for clear covers.

Mike, i think the we can sell you lexan, rings and screws but how you want to cut out the holes? In normal home conditions you cant cut out the covers
with jigsaw or something. It wont be looking good.
Covers will come raw finished in standard, paint removed and unscrewed.
The buyer will need to thighten the bolts and sealed it.
When painting or chromming im sure its matter of talking with Sean.

Fabricating the covers require some machining skills. I destroyed 2 covers trying to find the best way.

Ok, received the prototype Morley Muscle/Prezmec clear covers today and just had to comment. The quality of the work is EXCELLENT to say the least!!! I even had some custom work done to allow internal lighting of the covers that Prezmec installed when fabricating the covers for me. Love the way that he went about installing the lighting in VERY tight quarters. Will be sending off the lexan inserts to Sean on Monday for the custom engraving and will be getting the covers painted up satin black to match the rest of the bike!!

On another note, and I hope I am not letting the cat out of the bag so to speak, but the same duo hooked me up with body panels as well that look incredible!! Had them mocked up, drilled, and mounted on the bike in less than an hour. Even have parts primed and drying so I can start the body work tomorrow!!!

All in all the great customer service and communication we have all come to know and love from Sean and Prezmec, and a GREAT product delivered right to my door!!! Thanks guys and I will post pics soon!!

OK guys, got the pricing posted up and removed a few posts (hopefully you won't mind). Anyway, anyone still interested after seeing the pricing please email me directly at [email protected] and we will get you on the list.

Sean

for clarification:

Full set is $625 plus shipping and exchange....is that to say there is a core charge or our replacement covers will subtract from the $625 total?

If you didn't send a core back the price would be higher. As with most of my stuff I don't charge the core in advance but instead trust the old one will be sent back to me. I am sure Prezmek would like to have the cores sent directly to him but they could come back to me too.

Sean

Hey folks.

If someone needs info about machining posibilities, needs some technical support or general info about the clear covers exchange program then please ask here. If someone need the answer fast then shoot me an direct email:
satariel666ato2dotpl

For the all info about payment, shipping, painting, chromming and engraving shoot the email to Sean.

quick question...does the clutch cover protrude out more than the factory one? My rear sets put my rear brake lever a RCH away from the cover.

quick question...does the clutch cover protrude out more than the factory one? My rear sets put my rear brake lever a RCH away from the cover.

No, even less. About 2mm less in final version.

Im working with another version of clear covers. I gonna dispose of screws and use one solid piece stainless ring. So here will be more. How much protrude?
Cant tell for now.

Sean still in for the covers, pending the added price for the chroming. Full set by the way. I do have a full xtra set also. thanks Roy

I need to amend my order to only the water pump and clutch. I'd like to thank my wife for putting a large dent in my fun money by hitting my mother's car with my car in my own damned driveway.

I shouldn't be spending any money but screw it.

OK guys, Prezmek will be working the covers soon since he finally got my cores from the customs monkeys. So, anyone still interested please email me for payment options and let me know what we are/are not wanting to do with the finish. We need to start getting payment processed so we can get everything assigned to each person and know what we need to get ready.

Sean
[email protected]

OK guys, Prezmek will be working the covers soon since he finally got my cores from the customs monkeys. So, anyone still interested please email me for payment options and let me know what we are/are not wanting to do with the finish. We need to start getting payment processed so we can get everything assigned to each person and know what we need to get ready.

Sean
[email protected]
Starting from saturday!

LOL. Prezmek is probably on his honeymoon. I do need to get money rounded up though for any sets that want to be purchased from this batch.

Sean

LOL

No big honeymoon right here :D
Couple of days tho.

I cuted out some covers, ordered screws and rings for 3 sets.
Ill plan to cut the lexan and start some assembling this week.

Latest posts

Back