CHAT ROOM schedule

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buster Hymen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Every Tuesday night 10 pm EST

Let me know of any other weekly chats!:banana:

Everyone can see if anyone is in the chatroom by looking down at the bottom of the page.I log into the chatroom then reopen the forum in another window.Then go back into the forum and if anyone enters it kicks me back to the chatroom.

Isn't this tuesday night chat time?

Every Tuesday night is Chat Time. I've been in the Chat room the last few Tuesdays, but no one has shown up. I crashed early last night so I didn't make it last night. Maybe I should schedule an earlier chat for us old guys that need our sleep. :stickyman:

I was on a bit before 10 but I've been sick as hell and couldn't keep the eyelids open any longer. Maybe next week.

Sorry, was out on the bikes with my wife lastnight. Though the chat did cross my mind at about 11:30 when we got back.

I don't know why Tuesday is so damn hard to remember for this.:confused2:

I'll just sign in to chat when I show up. I can't seem to make Tuesdays for some reason, but if you see me down there stop by and say "howdy".

we got 4 people in here on friday night, get your asses in here and hang out why dont ya! :eusa_dance:

Latest posts

Back