I have a aneurysm

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You still alive ! Have seen a post from you in a Coon’s age. Probably since you moved to the Sunshine state !
My grandfather lived with one on his brain for about 40 years. It wasn't found until he was in his 60s. The doc said his was caused by a head injury. He immediately knew when he got it. He was hit in his left temple with baseball at about age 30 and lost peripheral vision in the left eye. The anuerism was right where he got hit. All this is to say that it is survivable. Grandpa had to quit baseball, but he still hunted, fished, and worked until age 73. He died of an unrelated stroke at 76. I was 6 when he had the stroke. I lost my best friend. But I survived. Your son will too. And you might live to 100!

My grandfather lived with one on his brain for about 40 years. It wasn't found until he was in his 60s. The doc said his was caused by a head injury. He immediately knew when he got it. He was hit in his left temple with baseball at about age 30 and lost peripheral vision in the left eye. The anuerism was right where he got hit. All this is to say that it is survivable. Grandpa had to quit baseball, but he still hunted, fished, and worked until age 73. He died of an unrelated stroke at 76. I was 6 when he had the stroke. I lost my best friend. But I survived. Your son will too. And you might live to 100!
Sorry For The Loss Of Your Grandfather / Best Friend Year’s Ago .

I Hope I Live Long Enough To See My Son Working And Have His Own Place And Be On His Way To Being Successful And Happy !
Not That He’s Not Happy Now ! 😅😂

Latest posts

Back