how's everyone been?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Garrett,
I see you are near Utica.
There are a few of us in the Buffalo/Finger Lakes/Rochester area so if you're close we'll have to get together for a ride sometime if you are ever in our neck of the woods.

If your plans include a ride down to Johnstown for Thunder, you're welcome to come out to my place, spend the night, and ride out with Kathy and me.

Mostly rain, though we got hit a couple of times. Keep me in the loop for a get together this season. I'll ride up that way to ride with you guys anytime.
Steve

hopefully not too much flooding?

Garrett,
I see you are near Utica.
There are a few of us in the Buffalo/Finger Lakes/Rochester area so if you're close we'll have to get together for a ride sometime if you are ever in our neck of the woods.

not often but i'll keep it in mind!

It would be great to meet you.

If your plans include a ride down to Johnstown for Thunder, you're welcome to come out to my place, spend the night, and ride out with Kathy and me.

thanks for the offer! no plan on thunder this year but appreciated nonetheless.

Yup, tumnails are good! Cool rides.

Ben & Andy still riding?

Got a really nice route down by the Devil's Tombstone and into Phoenecia for some outstanding pizza....maybe we can do something like that.

Keep me in the loop on this ride, buds.

Shit, I think Garretts beein MIA longer than I have. Welcome back.

Absolutely! Maybe we'll actually find the Devil's Tombstone this time! :biglaugh: And if not we can 'coma out' at Brio's pizza joint again!! :punk:

Hey if yall do a ride.....with enough notice, I might be able to make it.

Latest posts

Back