" chaps "

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HTML:
CR, Ive been riding 28 years and Iv worn chaps since year one, rode 180 miles to dannymax's this past sunday ,50 55 degrees ,come to think of it I wore them last time I went to danny's too, 225+miles in the rain.
you have missed alot of good ridin over the years,time to zip up those chaps and ride.

P.S youll really like em when its 30-35:clapping:

CR, Ive been riding 28 years and Iv worn chaps since year one, rode 180 miles to dannymax's this past sunday ,50 55 degrees ,come to think of it I wore them last time I went to danny's too, 225+miles in the rain.
you have missed alot of good ridin over the years,time to zip up those chaps and ride.

P.S youll really like em when its 30-35:clapping:
I MUST SAY , THIS IS DEFINITELY A CASE OF NOT KNOWING WHAT YOUR MISSING UNTIL YOU TRY IT ! " I CAN'T BELIEVE IT MYSELF " :confused2:

I put some grip warmers on, dug out a pair of insulated wind pants and find anything over 40f to be nice and comfy.

I bet chaps work just as well, and prolly a lot better, than the wind pants.

I MUST ADMIT , I'M MUCH BETTER LOOKING WITH THEM ON ! ..:rofl_200:

Umm bother Tim?... stay away from the camera. :rofl_200:
hairyasslesschaps.jpg

Umm bother Tim?... stay away from the camera. :rofl_200:
hairyasslesschaps.jpg
FOR THE THIRD TIME IN MY LIFE , I'M SPEECHLESS ! ..AND THE FIRST TWO I WAS PASTED OUT !:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200: KJ . YOUR REALLY STARTING TO SCARE ME !..:rofl_200::rofl_200:

FOR THE THIRD TIME IN MY LIFE , I'M SPEECHLESS ! ..AND THE FIRST TWO I WAS PASTED OUT !:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200: KJ . YOUR REALLY STARTING TO SCARE ME !..:rofl_200::rofl_200:

I'm sorry bro, It was either that pic or captian Picard, LOL:rofl_200::rofl_200:

tngchaps3.png

I'm gonna have to ask you to turn in your man card. not cuz the chaps, cuz you wouldn't ride below 65 degrees. WTF, this past summer i don't think it was above 60 when i left for work in the morning and i wore thin scrub pants. Last time i rode it it was 38 and i work track pants over my scrubs. I thought i was a wuss for not riding when it was 38 and raining, but i guess not!

I'm gonna have to ask you to turn in your man card. not cuz the chaps, cuz you wouldn't ride below 65 degrees. WTF, this past summer i don't think it was above 60 when i left for work in the morning and i wore thin scrub pants. Last time i rode it it was 38 and i work track pants over my scrubs. I thought i was a wuss for not riding when it was 38 and raining, but i guess not!
I KNOW , I KNOW ! WHEN I WAS YOUNG , FOR 2 YEARS I DIDN'T HAVE A CAR SO I RODE MY 1979 XS1100 TO WORK EVERY DAY , EVEN IN THE SNOW ( IT WAS GREAT , NOBODY WOULD GET NEAR ME ) NOW I'M OLD & JUST A P*$$Y ! :rofl_200:BUT LIKE THEY SAY , " YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT " :biglaugh::rofl_200:

:rofl_200:Whats really bad is when you google "Jersey Chaps" this comes up:

chapsmotorcycleharley74.jpg

Before this:

chaps.jpg

:rofl_200:LOL. But in your defence, when you google "New Jersey Girls" you get this:

5341f.jpg

Haha!! If you don't ride below 65 deg in Upstate NY, then a lot of summers you don't ride at all!

I actually prefer the hi 40's low 50's, I can wear all the gear comfortably, the bike runs like a bandit in the cool air.....and the road isn't all cluttered up with sandal wearing crotch rocket punks! :punk:

Will I be able to look at another pair of chaps without thinking of KJ's pics?.......Man, I sure hope so!!

I've got my chaps though they don't get worn that often. I do also have a full suit I wear when racing. You want to talk about warm - try wearing full gear in August with 100+ degree temp days!! At least the pass down the track cools you off from the sweat evaporating.

Sean

I've got my chaps though they don't get worn that often. I do also have a full suit I wear when racing. You want to talk about warm - try wearing full gear in August with 100+ degree temp days!! At least the pass down the track cools you off from the sweat evaporating.

Sean

Damn, I didn't like wearing a full suit at 60deg, I couldn't imagine 100+

Here's a few pics. There is even one to prove I did wear chaps once! I race only in the full suit now and it does zip together. Looked at a one piece but I can at least take the jacket off with it being two.

I really make the Fazer look small - lol - but it hauls butt plenty well.

Sean

Attachments

• truett 08.jpg
    truett 08.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 28
  • VmaxVsBusa.jpg
    VmaxVsBusa.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 28
  • TV-5-12-2007 064.jpg
    TV-5-12-2007 064.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 30
  • Ryan-Sean 1.jpg
    Ryan-Sean 1.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 34
  • Sean 1.jpg
    Sean 1.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 27
Haha!! If you don't ride below 65 deg in Upstate NY, then a lot of summers you don't ride at all!

I actually prefer the hi 40's low 50's, I can wear all the gear comfortably, the bike runs like a bandit in the cool air.....and the road isn't all cluttered up with sandal wearing crotch rocket punks! :punk:

Will I be able to look at another pair of chaps without thinking of KJ's pics?.......Man, I sure hope so!!
AFTER SEEING "KJ's" PICTURES , I PUT MY CHAPS ON EBAY !..:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Back