What does your user name mean??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4gasem

Reaction score
Ok folks I did a search to see if a thread already existed, but I didn't see one so here goes...

As the title says... What does your user name mean or stand for???:ummm:

I'll go first. 4gasem is something I got off of a Car and Driver magazine from years past when they were comparing 3 or 4 of the 4 cylinder sport cars. Miata, S2000 and such... The front of the mag said either fourgasm or 4gasm on it, not sure anymore and to lazy to look for it... So if you haven't figured it out yet... It's like orgasm but with a four in front of it... Ya know because it's a four cylinder...

So I thought that would be great for the Max. I was suprised when they OK'd it for my licence plate though:thumbs up: :coolgleamA:

Next!

Attachments

• Vmax done #4 9-11-07.jpg
    Vmax done #4 9-11-07.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
I figured that was it and its a cool handle but to get the plate as well - that's awesome.

My handle is simple it's my first name (Glen) and the first letter of my Irish surname (O). My avatar is far more meaningful.

I love to mod bikes. As soon as they are in my name they change so I saw the evolve logo on a web sight that sells stickers. It's supposed to represent Darwins thery of evolution as opposed to the creationists view of diveine creation. Hence the fish.

But I beleive it declares the orientation of every self actualizing bike modifier. i.e. you evolved (0r were provided) legs to leave the water. Two of your limbs are legs so you can have a butt that goes on a bike seat and at least one other limb is a hand so how can you possibly see a stock bike and not pick a tool to evolve the project?

I wear the same logo on each sholder of my jacket. Great conversation starter.

Mods Rule OK.

Attachments

• 2475.jpg
    2475.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 11
When I 1st went online many moons ago, I used to hang out in the chatrooms and went by the user name of Dream-Weaver5 (The song by Gary Wright.....my all time fav. plus the #5 is my lucky number)
Someone started calling me Dreamster and it stuck....
If you hung out in the old TalkCity chatrooms in the late 90's....early 2000's you had probably seen me.....I screwed with people royally.....go into a chat sometime and take a survey as to which hand people masterbate with and see how fast you get booted.....hahaha ....(btw.....the majority was right handed, since the left side of the brain controls the right side of the body and visa versa and the left side of the brain is the sexual side..... just a tidbit of useless info....lol)
:th_love031: :wkwk: .....lmao

I used to be "Nobody" back in the eighty's, but as the BBS world grew and the internet took off I found my handle taken away more and more.
I decided to settle for something that would last a little longer, and while watching bugs bunny I saw a bright neon sign on the cartoon... "eat at Joe's"
Ever since the mid ninety's, I've been eatatjoz everywhere I go online.

btw, love the 4gasm, I can't believe you got the tag :punk:

Ok folks I did a search to see if a thread already existed, but I didn't see one so here goes...

As the title says... What does your user name mean or stand for???:ummm:

Ummmm ..... hahaha ....:whistlin:

Anyone ever read David Gemmel novels?

First riding mates I made after moving down here reckon I fit this charactor, description and personallity.

Wfcall

Captain Wiliam F. Call, Texas Rangers
From Larry McMurtry's "Lonesome Dove" which is the best movie ever made in my opinion.

I've watched the movie probably 25 times since it came out.

one2dmax - was originally wanting just "2dmax" but when we first setup the account (many years ago) that was already gone. My license plate on the bike says 2dmax. Basically, I ride and do everything "To The MAX"!

Sean

I was bored one day in a training seminar and with nothing but a pad of paper in front of me and wishing a I was home to be riding I was jotting down License Plate ideas for the V-Max. Like 4GASEM I was mostly trying to play off the 4 cylinder since I ride with mostly Hardleys.
I had down something like:
NO2WIN
4WINS
4GETIT
MY94V4
4REALV
1200V4
V4FUN
V4ROAR
0TO60
MAXPWR
MAXOUT
IMW8NG
MYVMAX

The guy next to me (just as bored) looked over and started writing :
V4SKIN
4NIK8
VDMAX
MAXPAD
then he wrote down
4WARND

Not having any idea what I was doing.

I then new that was IT.
Now my plate and user name.

Attachments

• Plate.jpg
    Plate.jpg
    300.4 KB · Views: 37
04sssti (why it's there twice I have no friggin idea, maybe a screwup in the login info) anyways its do to my previous cars, I had a 2001 camaro SS with 550 HP and an 04 Subaru STI with 420 HP. Both cars ran like scalled cats and I miss them to this day. Now I have a 05 F-150 SuperCrew with a 9" lift and 37's on 20's. I guess I got a little redneck in me!!!!:punk:

my names clint and im a retard.....NO im just kidding, but im sure thats what people think. Its actually what people who know me well call me. My name is clint leonard, when i was young somebody combined it to clintard and it has stuck ever since!

Mine is easy to explain as it is the name of my band, Headwork. ( www.myspace.com/headworkmusic ) :th_rockon:

The explaination of the orgin of that name came to most of us being gearheads and our singer having some head work done to one of his Rambler's. There are some other, possibly sexual innuendo's to the name that really isn't approiate in such a sophisticated forum such as this. :p

Josh

Guy I was training at work was obsessed with giving my bike a name. We were discussing something totally unrelated and I said something like"well, if that happens, we'll end up in a vicious cycle." He said "Dude, that'd be an awesome name for your bike!" Can't argue with that.

My vmax was already named Madmax when I bought it and I felt it was bad luck to change it.I did name my speedboat Scream Dreams!

Latest posts

Back