I Was Just " ATTACKED BY THE MOD MONKEY " !

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tim, when they get the blood test back can you forward it to me so I know what that stuff is that you've been smokin :) :) :)

Tim, when they get the blood test back can you forward it to me so I know what that stuff is that you've been smokin :) :) :)
THE ONLY THING THAT WAS SMOKING WAS MY SNEAKERS WHEN I WAS TRYING TO CATCH THE LITTLE BASTARD ! .. :rofl_200:

Well I finally get released from the hospital , My wife picks me up & we're pulling into the driveway and all of the sudden I thought I saw 2 baby " mod monkey's " , Now I Knew I was still a little sedated but there they were in my headlights , I almost died ! .. So we got out of the car & ran into the house , Well we get in side and I guess those babies must of been on my deck trying to get into my house because the dog was going nuts and my sons cat " REBA " , Well she looked like she had seen a ghost ! .... So anyway I put down all of my medications that they prescribed , And started going over all of the papers , They did a good job , They cleaned out the scratches & put ointment on them and covered them with a bandage , The bite only took four stitches , They said I'll get them out in a week or so ! .. It turns out that I have " SPUNK MONKEY MADNESS " Its a form of rabies ! ... Thank god its not what Danny said " MONKEY BITE FEVER " because I cant afford to lose 2 inches ! .. "lol" .. They prescribed all kinds of medications , But I'm not thrilled because I have to take 3 injections a day of " MONKEY MEDAPHINE " , They said in a week or so I should be over the " SPUNK MONKEY MADNESS " ! ... Wish me luck ! .. AND WHAT THE HELL AM I GOING TO DO NOW THAT THERES BABIES RUNNING AROUND ?

Attachments

• 000_0221.jpg
    000_0221.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 21
  • 000_0222.jpg
    000_0222.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 100_1332.jpg
    100_1332.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 22
  • 100_1330.jpg
    100_1330.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 24
  • 100_1331.jpg
    100_1331.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 23
  • 000_0227.jpg
    000_0227.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 28
  • 000_0230.jpg
    000_0230.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 24
  • 000_0226.jpg
    000_0226.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 23
dude once those two critters grow and get a taste of a infected CR its gonna be all over for ya. think you need backup, gotta get a army of maxers to come help you man. i'm heading down to help and picking up a gang on the journey across the continent. we'll flank them from the north and west hahahah in the meantime set mroe traps and guess you better sleep with both eyes open, still think you should put on the suit to help fight the battle

Man, Timmy....you are in some serious trouble down there! I'd be there in a heartbeat to help you....ya know THAT....but you also know how they spread, hide in vehicles and shit like that....then pretty soon a whole infestation pops up somewhere else....I gotta be responsible here....I'm sure you understand! :coolgleamA:

I could call in an air strike, I s'pose, that would stop the spread of MM's and incinerate all traces of Spunk Monkey Fever for several decades...but of course, not such good news for you and your family!! :th_scared:

But, hey....that's what friends are for...let me know!! :punk:

ps Sorry to see little Reba in such a state of panic....poor thing! :sad2:

Tim, I would advise digging a VERY deep shelter in the back yard and hiding there for a LOOOOOOONG time!! Going to send in the B-2's to incinerate the whole area. Have the Warthog's on standby to annihilate any that may try to break through the perimeter. We would have you come out, but any of those "Monkey" syndromes are HIGHLY contagious and well I am sure you understand we can't have that crap spreading. After enough high explosives and napalm I am sure the infestation can be cleared up.

hey Dan-o good thing someone is thinking, shit i dont know if they can handle the cold but dont want to find out. so change of plans, i can help in the air strike with the Skyvan. slow low altitude drops eh, maybe can i come pick up a few drums of napalm, Tim might want to leave before i get there. :th_biggun:

OMG!!! Alright folks let's not get out of hand here!!!! All this talk of Napalm and killing Mod Monkey's is gonna give me a heart attack. I can tell you that we here at the MMRB have in no way sanctioned violence to be distributed out to anyone......yet. Also, I can tell you that there is no way in hell we would ever let Crazy Vinnie reproduce! He has been given a lifetime supply of "Monkey brand condoms" to ensure that he doesn't knock up some dame. As for your symptoms Coprunner, well all I can say is if you feel the undeniable urge to eat bananas and fling poo, be afraid, otherwise your symptoms will clear up as soon as you mod something on your Max. As we here at the MMRB are well aware of your ability to make your Max your own we are fairly confident you will succeed. Until then stay away from other Vmax owners as you are highly contagious and a menace to the Vmax community......

I AM AN ANIMAL LOVER & WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING TO HARM " VINNIE " OR HIS BABIES ! .. DO ME A FAVOR " MOD MONKEY " AND PLEASE TELL HIM THAT I AM NOT A THREAT TO ANY " MOD MONKEYS " , AND I HAVE ALWAYS WELCOMED THEM WITH MY WALLET OPEN , EVEN TO THE POINT WERE I HAD TO TAKE SEVERAL CASH ADVANCES ON MY CREDIT CARDS ! .. AND IT DOESN'T GET ANY MORE WELCOMING THEN THAT ! .. :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:..

WELL THIS TAKES ALL , I'M SITTING DOWN EATING DINNER , ALL OF THE SUDDEN THERES A KNOCK ON MY DOOR , I LOOK & DON'T SEE ANYBODY , SO I HEAR IT AGAIN , I WALK OVER & LOOK DOWN & THERES VINNIE & HIS TWO SONS , I ASKED HIM WHAT HE WANTED THROUGH THE DOOR BUT I COULDN'T HEAR HIM , SO I HAD TO OPEN THE DOOR , AND HE SAID THAT HE CAME TO APOLOGIZE FOR ATTACKING ME ! .. I SAID WHY DID YOU DO IT ? .. HE SAID THAT WHEN I CAME OUT OF MY TRAILER ON SATURDAY WITH ALL OF MY SPIKES ON , HE WAS REALLY FREAKED OUT & DIDN'T NO THAT IT WAS ME ! ... SO I LET HIM IN FOR A WHILE & WE TALKED WHILE I FINISHED MY DINNER , THEN I ASKED IF HE WANTED TO STAY FOR A WHILE , SO WE WOUND UP HAVING ICE CREAM CAKE & PLAYING CANDY LAND WITH HIS SONS , EVEN MY DOG WAS CHECKING THEM OUT ! WE HAD SOME LAUGHS , AND HE SAID THAT HE WANTED TO CHECK OUT MY HELMET BEFORE THEY LEFT , SO I WENT & GOT IT , I EXPLAINED HOW I DID IT , HE WAS QUITE IMPRESSED HE SAID ! ... THEN HE APOLOGIZED AGAIN & HIS SONS CLIMBED UP ON HIS BACK & THEY LEFT ! .. I'M GLAD THE HE HAD THE COURAGE TO COME OVER AND TALK TO ME ! .. I FEEL MUCH BETTER NOW ! ... BUT I'M NOT TO SURE THAT ITS A GOOD FINANCIAL MOVE TO BE FRIENDS WITH A " MOD MONKEY " ! ... :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Attachments

• 000_0232.jpg
    000_0232.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 24
  • 000_0233.jpg
    000_0233.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 24
  • 000_0234.jpg
    000_0234.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 25
  • 000_0235.jpg
    000_0235.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 24
timmy, with all due respect. just how deep is that deep end?

Be carefull, its getting cold out. 1st they'll befriend you,then somesort of monkeysonal tragedy will accure(youll feel bad) then they'll be asking you to stay for a week(you'll let them ,cause your a nice guy)then its over, all over they will never leave.(at least not untill the spring ,when they follow you to BRC)

Can we really trust the MM. he told us vinnie couldnt have kids?

Timmy, I'm extremely proud of ya brother!! After that vicious attack you invite the perp into your home for ice cream cake & a hearty round of candy land (hey, isn't that where Michael Jackson hung out?....ah, that's beside the point, never mind!!) very gutsy move.....and richly rewarded too!

So it seems that crazy vinnie is human after all.....in kind of a primeval way....a very noble gesture on your part!

Brings a tear to this Mic's eye!! :nud:

Tim you have showed us a different side of the monkey, thanks i guess not as vicious as we thought, so for sure i wont be scaring any with a copy of your helmet, i dont feel like getting a bunch of needles hahahah

I do have to say i think with them having cake and candy at your house they are gonna move in so i expect them to have you bolting on a blower to your bike by xmas, if not then, they are not TRUE MOD MONKIES!!!!!!!! careful bro careful!!!!!!

might have jumped the gun but i got a little worries and actually finding a excuse to leave here cause i swear i heard something in my garage........

Back