I Was Just " ATTACKED BY THE MOD MONKEY " !

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whatever you are on, double the dosage or half the dosage. It's either not working, or working too well.

Well holy F i cannot believe it, Tim im sorry but think i cannot be yoru friend any more, looks like im infected by association. Because of you and maybe my ideas i mentioned on the post they have beamed themselves here ya here to the yukon and looks like chg disguise to fake me out.

i went to the bike to check the noise as its freaking me out and what the F do I see!!!!

looks like he wants to install the new shift light, good thing my new led lights aren't here then there might be two of the little f..ker's.

Thanks CR look what you have started, now i got the monkey on my BACK, some friend you are:damn angry:

Attachments

• IMG_0395.jpg
    IMG_0395.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0396.jpg
    IMG_0396.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0398.jpg
    IMG_0398.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0399.jpg
    IMG_0399.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 28
Tim, maybe if you spank your spunk monkey extra hard tonight, they will see it as asserting your territory and leave you and your Vmax alone for a while. I would suggest regularly spanking the monkey whenever it makes an appearance.

You can lure 'em in to "just talk" and have some ice cream and such, pretending to really care about their feelings and care about their hopes and dreams for your Vmax. You know how evenings like that go. Nip it in the bud before it even gets started. They just want your money and time, and you just want to spank them, them for them to leave you alone.

Well holy F i cannot believe it, Tim im sorry but think i cannot be yoru friend any more, looks like im infected by association. Because of you and maybe my ideas i mentioned on the post they have beamed themselves here ya here to the yukon and looks like chg disguise to fake me out.

i went to the bike to check the noise as its freaking me out and what the F do I see!!!!

looks like he wants to install the new shift light, good thing my new led lights aren't here then there might be two of the little f..ker's.

Thanks CR look what you have started, now i got the monkey on my BACK, some friend you are:damn angry:

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200: They're everywhere....they're everywhere!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

WELL THIS TAKES ALL , I'M SITTING DOWN EATING DINNER , ALL OF THE SUDDEN THERES A KNOCK ON MY DOOR , I LOOK & DON'T SEE ANYBODY , SO I HEAR IT AGAIN , I WALK OVER & LOOK DOWN & THERES VINNIE & HIS TWO SONS , I ASKED HIM WHAT HE WANTED THROUGH THE DOOR BUT I COULDN'T HEAR HIM , SO I HAD TO OPEN THE DOOR , AND HE SAID THAT HE CAME TO APOLOGIZE FOR ATTACKING ME ! .. I SAID WHY DID YOU DO IT ? .. HE SAID THAT WHEN I CAME OUT OF MY TRAILER ON SATURDAY WITH ALL OF MY SPIKES ON , HE WAS REALLY FREAKED OUT & DIDN'T NO THAT IT WAS ME ! ... SO I LET HIM IN FOR A WHILE & WE TALKED WHILE I FINISHED MY DINNER , THEN I ASKED IF HE WANTED TO STAY FOR A WHILE , SO WE WOUND UP HAVING ICE CREAM CAKE & PLAYING CANDY LAND WITH HIS SONS , EVEN MY DOG WAS CHECKING THEM OUT ! WE HAD SOME LAUGHS , AND HE SAID THAT HE WANTED TO CHECK OUT MY HELMET BEFORE THEY LEFT , SO I WENT & GOT IT , I EXPLAINED HOW I DID IT , HE WAS QUITE IMPRESSED HE SAID ! ... THEN HE APOLOGIZED AGAIN & HIS SONS CLIMBED UP ON HIS BACK & THEY LEFT ! .. I'M GLAD THE HE HAD THE COURAGE TO COME OVER AND TALK TO ME ! .. I FEEL MUCH BETTER NOW ! ... BUT I'M NOT TO SURE THAT ITS A GOOD FINANCIAL MOVE TO BE FRIENDS WITH A " MOD MONKEY " ! ... :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Whew, am glad you and Vinnie made up. Called him to see just WTF was up with the violence etc. Told me the whole story and he felt really bad about how he acted. I also questioned him about the kids as we were very concerned that he had procreated without authorization. It seems that Vinnie had met a very nice lady Mod Monkey while out scouting for a new home. She apparently is a "Baby Momma" for another Mod Monkey who left her high and dry. Vinnie has stepped up and taken over as the Daddy for those to youngin's. We are very proud that Crazy Vinnie seems to be finding stability due to fatherhood! Thank you very much for understanding and calling off all airstrikes against him. We would hate to have the two babies taken out too. Your hospitality is much appreciated, Vinnie and the boys had a great time and think you are one cool ass dude!! Oh yeah, and Vinnie says you need to pay down the balance on the Visa, he has found some really awesome stuff for your bike you need to buy.

I came home at lunch time to let my dog out , I come in the back door , & go inside , walk out the front door to grab my mail , go to open the back door & now I see banana peals , So I look around , but don't see anything , so I walk outside and " wham " I didn't no what hit me , all of the sudden I was being attacked , then it hopped off me and took off running , I tried to grab him & I almost had him until he leaped off of my deck , all I felt was pain & blood running down my back ! ... I chased him through my back yard , but he climbed up on the fence , turned around & laughed at me and disappeared into a tree ! ... I went inside and took my shirt off , man that little shit did a number on me ! ... I guess " TUGLA " was right , they don't like to be photographed !

Dude. Funniest shit Ive seen in a long time. Nice production!~

SKIT!:confused2: you mean all that didnt happen:ummm:,you were just screwing with us:damn angry:, I cant belive it:bang head:!

NO , NO , NO , I JUST HAD TO TELL MY SON THAT IT WAS A " SKIT " SO HE WOULDN'T BE SCARED TO GO OUTSIDE ! ... AND HE WAS STANDING RIGHT NEXT TO ME WHEN I WROTE THAT BEFORE ! .. WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO SAY ? ,, :confused2: .. I ACTUALLY TALKED WITH VINNIE TODAY , HE SAID THAT HE HAS NO IDEA WHO THAT " MOD MONKEY " IS AT " TUGLA'S " GARAGE WITH THE PURPLE FUR ! .. :confused2: .. HE SAID THAT HE WANTS TO KNOW THOUGH ! ! !

WHAT? tuglas got a "rainbow" mod monkey.:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

WHAT? tuglas got a "rainbow" mod monkey.:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

hey hey hey no f'n rainbow here but has a purple tint due to the lack of sunlight up here. what ever i dont trust the monkey im sure vinnie and him have a master plan and well, the wallet was empty today and lots of confirmed emails sent to me for bike parts so that being said they are up to something i have no clue what about. CR you think you can pry it out of vinnie, see what the says so im not blind sided this winter hahaha:punk:

Last edited:
I wanna know if Tim is in league with the real Mod Monkey. It would seem that they were in cahoots with this production!!!:confused2:

Very interesting point right there! I've seen a case or two of SMF (Spunk Monkey Fever) and it's mighty tough to recover from! More often than not the responsible monkey needs to provide a spunk sample so medical technicians can prepare an anti-SMF-dote for the infected person.

Timmy not only made a miraculous overnite recovery but was actually involved in a 'social situation' with his 'mauler monkey' shortly after the attack! :ummm:

Is it even remotely possible that this entire event was staged? That all those nasty gashes and gouges were actually fake.....something entirely contrived between COPRUNNER and the monkey 'Vinnie'?? :confused2:

Oh...say it isn't so COPRUNNER!! :eusa_pray:

Very interesting point right there! I've seen a case or two of SMF (Spunk Monkey Fever) and it's mighty tough to recover from! More often than not the responsible monkey needs to provide a spunk sample so medical technicians can prepare an anti-SMF-dote for the infected person.

Timmy not only made a miraculous overnite recovery but was actually involved in a 'social situation' with his 'mauler monkey' shortly after the attack! :ummm:

Is it even remotely possible that this entire event was staged? That all those nasty gashes and gouges were actually fake.....something entirely contrived between COPRUNNER and the monkey 'Vinnie'?? :confused2:

Oh...say it isn't so COPRUNNER!! :eusa_pray:

I am beginning to agree with Redbone that the Mod Monkey's identity is being unveiled like an onion, one layer at a time!! Now we find one of our trusted friends is in tight enough with the Monkey's that he is staging incidents to rile us up. There needs to be an investigation here!!!!!

Just a sec, just heard a noise from behind me...............aaaaarrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh........

Latest posts

Back