$500 Dollar VMAX

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
99.9% of the time the "I have x other people coming" is just a line to get you to hurry up and come buy it. I suspect the deal "fell through" because there was no other buyer. I showed up for a quad once, supposedly at the same time as two other buyers for a "highest bidder". Surprise, I was the only one.

99.9% of the time the "I have x other people coming" is just a line to get you to hurry up and come buy it. I suspect the deal "fell through" because there was no other buyer. I showed up for a quad once, supposedly at the same time as two other buyers for a "highest bidder". Surprise, I was the only one.

Ya think? :biglaugh:

Well, it's been a couple months but I finally got a good set of rebuilt carbs on her and the motor is solid! Unfortunately, the clutch slave cylinder is toast, so as soon as I get one back from Sean I'll be taking her out on her maiden voyage. Fingers crossed on the 2nd gear, if it's good, I'll be finishing off the resto! If not, I will be parting out an 85!!!! :biglaugh:

Let me know when you take her on a run, I'll go have a run to Twin Peaks with you. The one in Mckinney closed.

Let me know when you take her on a run, I'll go have a run to Twin Peaks with you. The one in Mckinney closed.

Yea, that's just a bad location, it used to be a Ruby Tuesdays, then after Twin Peaks closed, another restaurant called "Burger Girl" opened up, I think it lasted about a month! I usually ride down to the Twin Peaks in Plano, or any of the Hooters around here!!!!

Hey, if I get my basket case on the road can I come, too? I've not had a single max sighting in the wild since I moved to Fort Worth five years ago.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Sure, the more the merrier!!! :punk:
I will be up in Dallas next weekend on the 14th for a club thing in Sherman. Ill be staying at Greenville and 635. Im delivering my Turbo to a guy from OKC then riding my VMAX up to Sherman. Let me know if you'll be ready or even if not I would like to meet up anyway.

Back