Turn Signals

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

05Max!

Reaction score
I am going to be a crack mechanic by the time I'm done with this bike. Whats your take on turn signals? Aftermarket signals were on my bike when I bought it, but I can't find replacement bulbs. Ergo I am looking at four new replacement signals. Are the LED signals bright enough or should I just go with the stock usual amber incandescent bulbs? Thanks for the advice.

Should be able to get bulbs. Napa is helpful. If not, talk to sean morley, site sponser, his banner is on top of the forum page. He can most likely help.

Decent LEDs are plenty bright.

If you go with led your flasher wont work and you will need to wire it so the flasher will work.

Just order some replacement bulbs on line and have them shipped to you.Problem solved.
Mike

A pic of the signal lights that you currently have may help figure out what kind of bulbs that you need. That you be the simpliest fix for this problem as long as you like the signal lights that you have now.

If not, LED one's are plenty bright as long as you get good quality ones, but you will need to get a new flasher relay or resistors installed so that they work right.

Mike

Yeah I was gonna say, they make a LED bulb that has the same base as an incandescent making it plug and play. Heck, I think you can change over your flashlight to LEDs now by just changing out bulbs. Not stupid expensive either.

I have come across a turn signal called High Tech speed x-arch. They are $100 a pair and you get them from Motorcycle superstore. Has anyone invested in those? they look intense and the lumens they put out is amazing from the stats.

Latest posts

Back