Problems using this forum??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buster Hymen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Is anyone (or everyone :D) having problems using the features of this forum? I have noticed a few posts of users being unable, or not knowing how, to add a picture to their post or attach a picture to their post. Would a "How To" section with screen shots help? Also post here what problems you are having and I will try to help out.:eek:hyeah00:

Well I thought I would do a little test to find out if I know how to upload images. So lets's find out if I'm having any problems. Here is a pictiure of the brochoure from my 1985 max.

Attachments

• 1985.jpg
    1985.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 37
mikemax04 said:
That would be great. I'm still trying to figure a way to post pics in the V4Garage.

Mike, from the top Nav bar, click User CP, that will take you to your Profile screen. On the left is an enetry called "Edit vBGarage". Click on that and that takes you into the "garage program" where you can upload pictures of your bike. It is pretty straight forward on how to load up the pictures. You should resize the pictures of your bike so they are not larger than 800X640 so they display correctly in people's browsers when they look at your bike. Let me know if you are still having problems!:cheers00:

I'm also having problems uploading. i keep getting that it is a tech problem with the database.I noticed nthat the img was turned off when I entered the garage page...sluggo

mikemax04 said:
That would be great. I'm still trying to figure a way to post pics in the V4Garage.
Mike , to insert a photo from your computer do not click on insert image above but scroll down the page and click on Manage attachments button, this will ask you from what location, you will click on browse and then upload from your computer BUT if the size of the photo is bigger than allowed it will not upload, so try reducing the size of the photo first before attaching it.
Try it and you will get it quickly.:Angel:
Ibrahim:)
________
iolite vaporizer

Last edited:
JCSMax98 said:
I've been having problems getting a picture INTO my post. The only option seems to be that it has to have an http: address?
Can't I just insert one from my computer??
Thx
JC
Follow the examples in this attachment to upload something from your computer.

Attachments

• add an attachment 1.jpg
    add an attachment 1.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 21
  • add-an-attachment-2.jpg
    add-an-attachment-2.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 15
Gary, I found one problem. When in the V4Garage, the Menu button doesn't work. The others work fine.

Thanks.

Buster, I think we lost the "new posts" button. Thats usually how I search the forum. Or maybe it moved?

maleko89 said:
Gary, I found one problem. When in the V4Garage, the Menu button doesn't work. The others work fine.

Thanks.

That has been fixed now. :D

KRL0215 said:
Buster, I think we lost the "new posts" button. Thats usually how I search the forum. Or maybe it moved?

If you are using the VMax Dark template, I've never had a button marked new posts but it is the first option under the Menu button. If you are using the vbblue template, then there is a New Post button on the Navigation bar..

it used to be under the Menu button, but its not there anymore. There is now one that says Todays POsts, but Im almost 100% positive there was one that said new posts (vmax dark)

KRL0215 said:
it used to be under the Menu button, but its not there anymore. There is now one that says Todays POsts, but Im almost 100% positive there was one that said new posts (vmax dark)
See the 2 attachments. Under Menu, the first choice is New Posts, and at the bottom of the page there is an option of Todays Post. Is this what you are referring to?

Attachments

39.5 KB · Views: 10
  • today's posts.jpg
    today's posts.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 6
yeah, Im talking about the first pic, but thats not what my drop down looks like. check this out

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 12
KRL0215 said:
yeah, Im talking about the first pic, but thats not what my drop down looks like. check this out

Wow, that was fooked! Thanks for pointing that out. I recoded that menu and I checked it from a few different user levels. So it looks like it is right now, it is weird that it didn't affect my menu. Any ways, let me know if there are any more problems.

its fixed now, whatever you did worked. Is that why the board was down this morning?

Latest posts

Back