Search Function....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Todd, was that YOU in the picture you posted? WHY - I NEVER KNEW! lol Of course I'm just yanking on your leg (pun intended).

No, honestly, I start out with my left foot already on the left peg. The very heartbeat my clutch hand begins releasing, my right foot comes up and onto the right peg. I don't cover the back brake lever in any specific way, other than my normal riding position........until somewhere way closer the 1/4 mile markers........then I worry about braking. I may try coating my right boot with something slick so that the sticky starting line goo will release the darn right boot easier, and would probably gain another 1.5 secs. :)

IF I find out that by flapping my feet & legs behind the bike like was being done in your picture, I too, could obtain some of the Gen II 9's I keep seeing guys post up, I might be persuaded into changing up my launch method. (pulling your leg again)

How'd you know about my dual purpose nitrous injector/angel eye lights? I thought I disguised them as normal angel eyes fairly well. (not worth the investment, as the nitrous side don't work worth a tinkers' damn)

Becareful not covering your rear brake when out there on the track in wheelie mode. Its the only real safe way to bring the front end down safely and controlled.

I know the Gen 2 is at 67 inches long ( like a 10" over litre bike ) so wheelies probably arent as violent. But still, cover that rear brake !!!:clapping:

I will see you at Thunder!

Becareful not covering your rear brake when out there on the track in wheelie mode. Its the only real safe way to bring the front end down safely and controlled.

I know the Gen 2 is at 67 inches long ( like a 10" over litre bike ) so wheelies probably arent as violent. But still, cover that rear brake !!!:clapping:

I will see you at Thunder!

I use my air brake in those situations. Besides, who says my wheelie wasn't under control? (automatic brain/wrist control) :biglaugh:

In all fairness, even though I didn't have my boot near the rear brake in that photo, it was one heck of a lot closer to reaching it than you were to your rear brake in your photo.............and my front wheel was prolly closer to the ground than yours. So, my advise to you Todd would be: Be careful not covering your rear brake when out there on the track in wheelie mode. It's the only real safe way to bring the front end down safely and controlled.....w/o applying air brakes. :rofl_200:

Ok.... now I will pick on you.

Your just plain being a stupid. Your trying to put words in my mouth after I have CLEARLY stated the exact opposite of what your pushing.

Stop while your far behind my friend.

Obviously your new here and maybe you don't quite get how it works. But people are free to have opinions as I welcome yours. But don't go putting words in my mouth that are clearly stated otherwise.

I am done with you and your attempts to instigate some agenda. :icon_rolleyes:

You should try to be more aware of what you say.
I only quoted you word for word.
"Obviously new here" There you go again--pay attention.
I won't take threats.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread has run its course. Thank you for everyone's input on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back