its official

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good work. We had a simple ceremony at home too and are just as married as anyone with an elaborate ceremony is.

Good work. We had a simple ceremony at home too and are just as married as anyone with an elaborate ceremony is.

Yep, same here. I got married 25 years ago at my Monster-In-Law's house. She knew an old preacher and he married us. the MIL was so broke that we ate Ritz crackers and hoop cheese for the reception (which was me, my wife, MIL and her husband at the time, the preacher and his girlfriend). She also didn't have any money for the preacher so I gave him all the money I had at the time which was $40.00, lol.

It was still legal though :bang head: :rofl_200:

Simple is better and for my wallet's sake, I hope when my daughter gets married she remembers that, lol!

Yep, same here. I got married 25 years ago at my Monster-In-Law's house. She knew an old preacher and he married us. the MIL was so broke that we ate Ritz crackers and hoop cheese for the reception (which was me, my wife, MIL and her husband at the time, the preacher and his girlfriend). She also didn't have any money for the preacher so I gave him all the money I had at the time which was $40.00, lol.

It was still legal though :bang head: :rofl_200:

Simple is better and for my wallet's sake, I hope when my daughter gets married she remembers that, lol! Wd went to our favorite restaurant afterwards and had dinner and watched an 80s cover band.

Well David K is one of the Vmax brothers. I traded some labor on his Vmax for the ceramony what ever works.lol For the reception we went to our favorite restaurant and had dinner and watched an 80s cover band nice and simple and no mess to clean up.

Congrats!!!! You're 2 wonderful people. Always have been a Great Match....

Love and happiness to both of you,
Dave and Mary

Latest posts

Back