Could a good fabricator make a mod for a center stand for Gen 2

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAGLEPI

Reaction score
I was wondering with the things that people can make nowadays with plasma cutters just good old welders and knowledge, I was wondering if it would be possible to have a center stand made for a Gen 2.

Every Gen 1 I had I used them religiously and I love them. At first it took a little bit to get used to, once you get the hang of it to me they were better than apple pie I always felt that my bike was secure when it was on the center stand. I even came out on the hot hundred and 1° day in Houston Texas and my center stand had sunken about an inch and a half into the asphalt but it was still standing it was a bit tricky getting it out of asphalt but they work pretty good. Of course I have aftermarket exhaust so that would add an extra problem but I was just wondering if somebody was good enough and had the knowledge if it could be done.

Well...It really depends on what's available to work with as far as space and mounting points. The Gen1 was designed to have one, the Gen2 not so much...I'd think exhaust routing would be the greatest obstacle...I don't own a Gen2, so to comment further I'd need to see some pics of the area in question...

Latest posts

Back