Moto Amino

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gulrok

Reaction score
There this app out there called "Moto Amino" and it is an app that is a big community of motorcycle only riders. Alternatively there are "Aminos" for other communities too.

I love getting bike news on it, doing photo challenges, and using their public chats. Since I'm into motovlogging, I joined a public chat on cameras, and equipment. I love it. The best part is that there are public chats for everything. Suzuki riders, yamaha riders, etc. But I didn't see anything for vmax riders.

So I created a public chat for it.

"Yamaha Vmax"

If you're interested in the app its called "Moto Amino for Motorcycles"

870FE055-9AFB-45A6-B455-2FC10344548F.png

Once you're in you can tap on your profile picture in top left corner of the screen. It'll bring up this bar menu with the orange "Public chat" button.

6F47DF5C-4EC4-41F9-9AE6-BB3ED9EA7334.png

Then swipe down a little bit to expose the search option in the public chats. Type it "vmax"

6253987B-37CB-4B01-BD93-72F758AC0279.png

Then this will pop up... and you can join the chat.

0D206B98-DC60-4CB6-A638-8E6E1CAE061B.png

I recommend going to the top right corner of the screen, tapping "two person icon" and scrolling down and hitting "Do not disturb" so that way you're not getting notifications when people are posting in the chat... unless you want to.

Feel free to join, just remember its like a chat room only.

doing photo challenges

There was a Suzuki M109r group forum that always had a scavenger hunt thread going. Might be fun.

One person starts and says - post a photo of your bike and a train caboose (or whatever common object). Then the first person to go ride, snap a pic and post it picks the next challenge. Your bike next to a helicopter. ...etc and on and on.

It was kinda cool - and there was always a 'reason' for a ride if you needed one. Photos were tallied at the end of each year - winner gets an 'at-a-boy/girl.' Might be fun to start something like that in here at some point.

There was a Suzuki M109r group forum that always had a scavenger hunt thread going. Might be fun.

One person starts and says - post a photo of your bike and a train caboose (or whatever common object). Then the first person to go ride, snap a pic and post it picks the next challenge. Your bike next to a helicopter. ...etc and on and on.

It was kinda cool - and there was always a 'reason' for a ride if you needed one. Photos were tallied at the end of each year - winner gets an 'at-a-boy/girl.' Might be fun to start something like that in here at some point.

Thats.. not a bad idea to start with .

Latest posts

Back