" cop runners driving record "

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COP RUNNER

Reaction score
this is my drivers license record ; 30 points & suspended 5 times , violations ; 1 racing on the highway , 4 speeding , 1 careless , 1 unlicensed driver , 1 improper passing , 2 stop sign , 2 warnings . Last ticket was 11/1985 & last license restoration was 7/1986 & have been cop running successfully eversince !!!!!!

Attachments

• 100_0923.jpg
    100_0923.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 150
  • 100_0924.jpg
    100_0924.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 101
  • 100_0925.jpg
    100_0925.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 98
  • 100_0922.jpg
    100_0922.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 94
" better pictures " THIS IS WHY I HAD TO START RUNNING !

Attachments

• 100_0926.jpg
    100_0926.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 99
  • 100_0927.jpg
    100_0927.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 65
  • 100_0928.jpg
    100_0928.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 79
Yea I guess once you get to that point you better be running!

:rocket bike::rocket bike::rocket bike::rocket bike::rocket bike:

Well Cop Runner, if there was an award for living up to your name You surely got my vote Bro !!!

and i thought i had bad luck with the law -- H@#! S*&!!!

SEE , I HAD NO CHOICE ! I 'M THE VICTIM HERE !:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

You are the victim Dude! After all the hard earned $'s you contributed to the local municipal economy, and they harrass you like that!!

I say screw'um, run!! Let 'em get their fine money from somebody else, you can spend yours on v max mods and Seafoam!! :rofl_200::biglaugh::rofl_200:

YES, YES, COP RUNNER -- U WIN
i have given more than my amount of $$$$$$$---- to the local STATE authorities over the yrs...
They are nothin' more than a bunch of Bastard Whores!!!!!!!!
Please correct me if i'm wrong.
Be thankful u haven't lived in Va.,Nc.:clapping::punk:

Last edited:
Dude, you're my HERO ! Keep on runnin' - you're an ICON on this site - always an entertaining read - of all the cool dudes that post on this site , if I could pick only 1 to ride with one weekend , it would be you. You remind me of my teenage years - I'm glad you haven't lost it yet. :punk:

Ohh yeah good ol New Jersey Driving record!! I dont miss them days. I love when you get them annual surcharges in from the state do they still do that? I remember when I left NJ i was paying 4800.00 a yr for car insurance due to so many tickets add on the additional 1500.00 state surcharge.
It seems I was in traffic court talking to the prosacuter trying to get my moving vilations reduced to some BS non moving violations. I never lost my liscense but I seemed to always keep it at 12 points.

Now in TN when I get a ticket (in my car) I just go watch a 1 hour safe driving movie and guess what? No Points just pay at the window sir. Ahhh good ol NJ the money taking whores of the country!! Dont miss it one bit.
It's cheaper to run man!

Dude, you're my HERO ! Keep on runnin' - you're an ICON on this site - always an entertaining read - of all the cool dudes that post on this site , if I could pick only 1 to ride with one weekend , it would be you. You remind me of my teenage years - I'm glad you haven't lost it yet. :punk:
I DON'T NO ABOUT ALL THAT ICON STUFF BUT I'VE HAD MORE THAN MY SHARE OF RUN-IN'S WITH THE " POOOLICE " !:rofl_200: AND I'M HONORED THAT YOU WOULD RIDE WITH ME !:punk:

Ohh yeah good ol New Jersey Driving record!! I dont miss them days. I love when you get them annual surcharges in from the state do they still do that? I remember when I left NJ i was paying 4800.00 a yr for car insurance due to so many tickets add on the additional 1500.00 state surcharge.
It seems I was in traffic court talking to the prosacuter trying to get my moving vilations reduced to some BS non moving violations. I never lost my liscense but I seemed to always keep it at 12 points.

Now in TN when I get a ticket (in my car) I just go watch a 1 hour safe driving movie and guess what? No Points just pay at the window sir. Ahhh good ol NJ the money taking whores of the country!! Dont miss it one bit.
It's cheaper to run man!
YEAH , LANKEEYANKEE ,THEY STILL HAVE ALL THAT INSURANCE SURCHARGE SHIT , THEY GET YOU ANYWAY THEY CAN !:bang head:

I have a good friend of mine that is a cop runner also. cars bikes you name it. The sherrif once asked him "why are you always running from us?" he replied 'because you guy's are always chasing me" :rofl_200:

I have a good friend of mine that is a cop runner also. cars bikes you name it. The sherrif once asked him "why are you always running from us?" he replied 'because you guy's are always chasing me" :rofl_200:
" LOL " THATS FUNNY , AND IS ALSO TRUE ! :rofl_200:

In NJ its very easy to get away from the police just due to so much traffic.

Its when you get in open areas, is when its hard to get out of site very long.

Weaving in and out of traffic and just the point that most car drivers panic when they here sirens which makes it hard for the police to find an open route to chase after you.

Hell I out ran a cop on a moped when I was 15 in NJ and a mini bike with a top speed of 27MPH when I was 11. We start young in NJ :rofl_200:

Ever been shot by rock salt crossing a farmers field??

Latest posts

Back