Happy 4th!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maleko89

Staff member
Reaction score
I hope all my brothers and sisters have a safe holiday! Safe riding!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best to all for a great Independence Day! Thanks to all of you who served America in the Military, Police, Fire, or EMT.

'Merica! Don't get much better!
d73ebaa3cda1ac2816ecb25fdf5da423.jpg
25b1fbe36d92e95e0c3aafb294e9def1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

I sent pics of the bbq to my friends in England and said we were celebrating our Brexit of 1776. :rofl_200:

Hope everyone had a happy 4th of July. Woke up this morning feeling hungover but had all fingers and toes and both eyes. The cul-de-sac looks like a post launch of a few hundred small rockets. Some of our bigger mortars were named King Jong Oooo and Kim Jong Aahhhh. So ours was a success! :punk:

Hope everyone else had some fun.

Some of our bigger mortars were named King Jong Oooo and Kim Jong Aahhhh. So ours was a success!

Bahaha - I LOL'ed at work. :yelrotflmao:

Eugene Brad - looks like you did it up right - those ribs!!

yeah no kidding those ribs, and that spot... awesome awesome.

hope ya'll's 4th was a good one. put on 100 mileso the bike, headed to Cabelas. First ride on the ol girl in a long long time. . 29.9 mpg.

Bahaha - I LOL'ed at work. :yelrotflmao:

Eugene Brad - looks like you did it up right - those ribs!!
Thanks, they were delicious! One rack was a hawiian marinade my lady does, family recipe. The other pretty standard bbq sauce style. My first time on the Webber actually. they may have cooked a little quicker than I would have liked but still pretty good.
I should say that the lake pic was from a hike earlier in the day and the bbq was the back yard. So in case some thought I was enjoying the ribs at the lake, not the case. Still a great day.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Nice! I smoked 4 racks of babybacks last Friday! I do like me some pork!

Latest posts

Back