Happy Birthday Thread... (post all wishes here!)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yo Calimus happy birthday!

wishing you a very happy birthday:happybda: :band: :cheers00: :th_drink:
________
GM LS engine

Last edited:
Re: Yo Calimus happy birthday!

firefly said:
wishing you a very happy birthday:happybda: :band: :cheers00: :th_drink:
I'll drink to that and may you enjoy many more years as a Maxer. OK boys, lets all belly up to the bar 'cause this round is on me. :th_wine: :icon_jook: Three cheers for........ hic ....Calimus.

Happy Birthday Bro! The big two-nine, huh? Careful. Once you get over the hill, ya pick up speed....

Gratz. Hope you have a great day :cheers00:

Happy Birthday, Bud!

Party Right, and Party Hard!

Best wishes for a great year!

Thanks guy's!! Much appreciated. I'll definitly be having a few drinks later, but for now, the wife and I are going to jump on the bikes and go for a ride. So there will be much Vboosting today for sure.:eusa_dance:

Oh, and the wife bought me a nice set of ridding boots for my b-day. I tell ya, I don't think I could have found a better woman. Bought me a vmax for our anniversary last year, ridding boots for my B-day, and our anniversay is just a month away again. I think I better get her something real good.

Hey Calimus, Happy Birthday!!:happybda: :banana:!! Your wife is truly the perfect woman!:ten_out_of_ten:She bought you a VMax for your anniversary!! I should print that out and leave it somewhere my wife can see it! LOL! As for the gift for her this year, find out what she loves as much as you love the VMax, and get it!

Thank you all again. Wife and I enjoyed our ride, much vboosting was had and we are going to go out again tomorrow.

Oh and Buster, she's already got 3 VW's, an Sv650, diamond earings, Diamond necklace, Diamond ring and a watch that never needs a battery and has a sterling silver band.

I'm running out of shit to get her.:confused2:

Calimus said:
Thank you all again. Wife and I enjoyed our ride, much vboosting was had and we are going to go out again tomorrow.

Oh and Buster, she's already got 3 VW's, an Sv650, diamond earings, Diamond necklace, Diamond ring and a watch that never needs a battery and has a sterling silver band.

I'm running out of shit to get her.:confused2:
Hmm well I see a pattern with diamonds...!

True, there is a pattern, but this is one of the reasons I love my wife so much. Accoring to her, she has all the diamonds she needs. Not to mention she thinks anything over 1/4 caret is too big. I don't know how I got so lucky.

I'm thinking about getting her a set of saddel bags for her Sv. She was looking at some last week and once she passes the MSF and has her full license, I know she'll be wanting to ride to work a lot. So that should work out well.

If the little bits of clear carbon are getting old hat and the silver tarnished------you could try the green carbon rocks and the soft yellow metal.
Don't ask me how I know about this combination:eusa_dance:
Lew

Emeralds and gold you say huh? well, the Emeralds might work, but I know she doesn't like gold. Yes thats right I said, my wife doesn't like Gold. Can you believe that shit??

She does like Emeralds though, so it's something to look into.

She's really not a big jewlery person either. In the 10 years we've been together, I've gotten her all sorts of things (and she's loved them) that would normally get other men slapped or tossed outta the house.

Such as, car parts for Xmas, computer memory for valentines day (roses were also included, but she walked right past them in favor of the new ram) and things of that nature. Even bought her a Vw Cabriolet for her B-day before we were married. So I can't complain. It's just getting harder to shop for her as she's not really into the typical woman things.

Maybe I should look into getting her an Emerald colored rolling tool-box and a nice set of brass (yellowish metal) chisles/punches. Maybe that would do the trick.

Oh, and if you check the clutch lever thread, I have posted the pic of my wife on the Max

Calimus said:
Emeralds and gold you say huh? well, the Emeralds might work, but I know she doesn't like gold. Yes thats right I said, my wife doesn't like Gold. Can you believe that shit??

She does like Emeralds though, so it's something to look into.

She's really not a big jewlery person either. In the 10 years we've been together, I've gotten her all sorts of things (and she's loved them) that would normally get other men slapped or tossed outta the house.

Such as, car parts for Xmas, computer memory for valentines day (roses were also included, but she walked right past them in favor of the new ram) and things of that nature. Even bought her a Vw Cabriolet for her B-day before we were married. So I can't complain. It's just getting harder to shop for her as she's not really into the typical woman things.

Maybe I should look into getting her an Emerald colored rolling tool-box and a nice set of brass (yellowish metal) chisles/punches.
My God! I'm in love.!!!:animatee:
I'd get a boot to the nuts if I brought those home as gifts!

markmax said:
Does your wife have a sister

Unfortunatly, she doesn't, just 3 brothers.

Oh and Buster, it took me 3 years to even attempt the first abnormal gift as I feared a pointy toed shoe in the in the boys as well.

Calimus, happy belated birthday. Have another brewski for me. :)

Happy Birthday mkunert and markmax

Gotta love hitting the board early in the morning, you find the damndest things.

Happy B-day fella's. I think a ride is in order.

Oh yea, don't forget this.

boob2.jpg

Now you know why it was in the burnout Pit:eusa_dance:

Latest posts

Back