How to insert a photo

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firefly

Reaction score
Do not click on insert image but instead scroll down this page to manage attachments and click on it , this will enable you to upload photos from your computer:clapping:

Can anyone tell me how to reduce photo size to become within the limits needed?
Thanks
Ibrahim
________
Kawasaki ZL1000A

Last edited:
firefly said:
Do not click on insert image but instead scroll down this page to manage attachments and click on it , this will enable you to upload photos from your computer:clapping:

Can anyone tell me how to reduce photo size to become within the limits needed?
Thanks
Ibrahim
tried scrolling down to attachments couldn`t see it !!! dangerousdave

Last edited:
Hi dangerousdave. When you were replying to this thread, below the box where you entered your text is another box titled "Additional Options". That's where the "Manage Attachments" option is. You don't see it on a normal page that you are only viewing. Hope this helps.

G Man

I was having problems until I resized the pictures to 600x800

Attachments

• toys600x800.jpg
    toys600x800.jpg
    316.7 KB · Views: 14
there are two ways. The way Ibrahim spoke of actually uploads the pics to this site. Its probably easier for you, but it puts a higher demand on the bandwidth of this site. And will cost the owner more.

When you are responding to a post you can click the IMG tag on the screen, then insert the web address of the picture you want to ppost, then hit the img tag again. This will only work if the picture is hosted on another site, like yahoo pics, or photobucket

wanna see some pix of my lesbian next door neighbours sunbathing with their baps out?

LAMBCHOPS said:
wanna see some pix of my lesbian next door neighbours sunbathing with their baps out?
seriously new guy, you need to watch your comments. If you have something to add please do, otherwise...:29:

Wonder if I can get a pic up of one of my maxxes.

If it works this is No.3 Max

p52_small.jpg

hello all
if i did this right here is a pic of mine.
v-max1smaller.jpg

also i use this program to resize any pic i want.
http://www.irfanview.com/

u can right click on any pic u see and look at properties to see what the size is to get a referance. then download irfanview and resize to what ever u want.
my pic above is i think 640 X 480
can make it any size u want

Buster Hymen said:
Nice line up of toys Sluggo!:eek:hyeah00:

Thanks dude.
After retiring I had to have something to kill the time.I just got into ATV's and really enjoy them. We have a bunch of trails and mud holes right across the hwy from where we live to play in. I have to be careful about my back so no wild shit.(most days )

Back