ramblings

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jinks

Reaction score
well its been a while since I've been on this Forum. Thought I would give an update. Haven't been riding much at all. It was a cold windy wet spring that just dragged on & on with below normal temps. We had a hand full of warm days, now the strong cold winds are back. It was ZERO with the wind chill factor this morning,..& this is the end of June for pete sakes ! There was a few car shows , but only a small crowd as the weather was crappy. My bot sits idle under the tarp waiting for some decent weather to come. There is basically no one ridding this year.....lack of interest, weather & poor economy & lots of job cuts. I bought a few nice guns at a deal. Its a buyers market right now,....people out of work needing fast cash. I picked up a S&W model 629 44magnum in stainless steel, & a Taurus 357 mag model 669 in stainless. Both guns are "as new" condition with a nice high polish. So until the weather shapes up,..you will find me in my shop at the re-loading table with the heat on, listening to my favorite 70's tunes.

ssssssssssssssssssssss_004.jpg

Back