New Megasquirt version

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

headwork

Reaction score
I have been following along on Megasquirts site and it seems like the new version coming out will do everything for the Vmax that we could ever want. Sequential fuel and spark on all engines up to 8 cyl. They even list the Vmax as the oddfire motorcycle example. Fun fun! Not sure if the new version is out quite yet, but there are testers out in the world running it right now.

Josh

I have been following along on Megasquirts site and it seems like the new version coming out will do everything for the Vmax that we could ever want. Sequential fuel and spark on all engines up to 8 cyl. They even list the Vmax as the oddfire motorcycle example. Fun fun! Not sure if the new version is out quite yet, but there are testers out in the world running it right now.

Josh
If that is truth i will be buying this instantly!
Great find, thanks!

As far as I know they got v-max running on MS2 with specialy modified code.
As I remember one of our italian friends sold his kit.

Seems that many have tried with good effects but no one bring it to the end and thats odd:ummm:

Fargo, how the things gonig? Any updates?

Theres no way that it may damage the engine without seeing the couse earlier.
At least You will need to puke a fuel into cylinders or got it oveheated with the hole in the piston.
So I strongly doubt.

I want to place my dirty hands on this from a long time.
But this its very costly for a Polish guy so its going to be very slowly.
I have a fuel pump + regulator and almost complete set of TB's.

I use to have MS2 on hand but sold it after many rumors that MS2 will not work on v-max.
Too bad as its happen that its working.
I need to collect some money for MS3, for now I have another things to do :)

Version 2 with the modified code supports the odd fire. on the stand I have everything working correctly. Now the problem in the control pulley can not yet carved it to get it right it says. for in-Max supports all serial injection.

Version 2 with the modified code supports the odd fire. on the stand I have everything working correctly. Now the problem in the control pulley can not yet carved it to get it right it says. for in-Max supports all serial injection.
Could You please rephrase?
Do You have problems with HOME signal at camshaft?

Overall well done, nice work.

Im planning to use intelligent COP's from Toyotas. Easy to get from salvage around 15$-ish.
They're TTL falling edge and very easy to use with MS.
No need for additional coils driver.

10351_12891.jpg

needs to be done giving the pulley. make defining the pulley near the flywheel is needed position sensor crankshaft old style - up to 90 years of release. I do not have. if the position sensor is a new model, then giving the pulley is difficult to make. to running tap flywheel and Pressing (or tie) specifies the pulley. but turnovers are big enough, and the ring gear is thin enough. I'm afraid that will break. imbalances can emerge vibration. but I now it's in no hurry, winter is long. there is still time. now busy with the intake manifold. and even motor quietly fingered. come up with something (or someone vyproshu anything over the winter sensor useless:))

the coil, additional drivers are still needed. let low-power, but needed. control with megaskvirta very weak. only the transistor can operate. driver should be done. but it's easy and not expensive:)

needs to be done giving the pulley. make defining the pulley near the flywheel is needed position sensor crankshaft old style - up to 90 years of release. I do not have. if the position sensor is a new model, then giving the pulley is difficult to make. to running tap flywheel and Pressing (or tie) specifies the pulley. but turnovers are big enough, and the ring gear is thin enough. I'm afraid that will break. imbalances can emerge vibration. but I now it's in no hurry, winter is long. there is still time. now busy with the intake manifold. and even motor quietly fingered. come up with something (or someone vyproshu anything over the winter sensor useless:))

the coil, additional drivers are still needed. let low-power, but needed. control with megaskvirta very weak. only the transistor can operate. driver should be done. but it's easy and not expensive:)

Hmm new type ingnitoin is really strange indeed.
Maybe dont bother making it work with stock sensor and flywheel?
Just grab some 36-1 tothed wheel and use a new sensor?

About the coils Yes You're right with MS2 the coil driver is still necessery.
But not with MS3 which I will get soon!

But not with MS3 which I will get soon!

:rofl_200::rofl_200:well, there generally seems to extend up to 8 cylinders, you can:)

pulley is easily 36-1. but it is not even in the pulley. pulley can fix. but it will only work with the old sample probe, with his family. twist back the other, there is little space. and why? native sensor will work very well. and invent nothing nado.prosto I do not have. but a little later, or find or buy. nothing else there to strengthen not need, will be unreliable. place a little.

jokers pics:ююю

All right. a pulley and had to do. but it will only work with the crankshaft position sensor of the old sample. to the 1990 edition. and I have since 1993. he does not reach the pulley. here over the winter to find the old sample probe. just a lot of money already spent. pistons for 1,3, cranks gorilla megaskvirt, power wasted, injectors, intake manifold, but everything can not be described. until the money ran out:) here have collected more and continued:)

I bealive that itallian guy who made that mod have 91 v-max so newr type ignition.

If You have the 93 then You have a free space for another sensor.
You can install the new sensor (at the place where old type ignitoin has its second sensor) and run with both which I want to do.

I still dont get it why use stock senor when it dificult to handle.

Latest posts

Back