Thunder events

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know some that will have truck ramps too that you can borrow while there to unload. Just show up and we will figure out how to get it off!

Dannie, how long is your truck bed that you can fit the Max back there?

Mark, I have a 2014 ram 1500 crewcab and i think it is a 6ft bed. I put my sons vrod in there and we brought it home and they are right at the same length.

There is a ditch in front of the hotel that Ron's09 has used to unload his bike from his truck. His truck doesn't have a lift but I think there is a deeper part of the ditch that might work. I'm sure HD dealer which is very close (1/4 to 1/3 of a mile) would work as well. You will have lots of help, good possibility of loading ramps to get your bike out and back into your truck.

Redbone, thanks, that is what I think I will do. I have 2 bikes coming and a ditch will work perfectly

What is going on with the weather up there. Is it suppose to rain the entire weekend.

Yeah seems that way every year for some reason. We all have fun no matter what the weather seems to be!!! I am sure the forecast will change by the event time...

I may have to bring my M109R instead of my VMax. Feels as if it's running on 3 cylinders, and I'm unsure what it could be. New plugs and plug wires. There is no way I am turning around and heading home THIS year!

I fixed the rough running yesterday. Replacing shock bushings tonight, so I should be good to go with the VMax!

How much will dyno runs cost? I'm just interested to see what my almost stock bike makes, certainly NOT a contender in the shootout!

We have a dyno at the hotel lot from about 12pm - throughout the day.
He will do 3 consecutive runs for $40. Its not all about competing but seeing what your ride is producing.

See you there!

I fixed the rough running yesterday. Replacing shock bushings tonight, so I should be good to go with the VMax!

How much will dyno runs cost? I'm just interested to see what my almost stock bike makes, certainly NOT a contender in the shootout!

Latest posts

Back