Looking for parts

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tugla

Reaction score
Hi gang. ...well my friend I sold my 97 vmax too had to lay it down to avoid from hiting 2 girls that were running accoss the street not paying attention. ...he's ok...lots of road rash but will be fine..bike not so great...helping him get it back together.
Looking for a r/h air scoop
R/h foot peg and mount
Plastic Triangle peice
Anyone with a r/h marks muffler casing
Upper triple tree
Head light bucket...can't get this from yamaha

Or he'd buy a good parts bike.

Thanks.

I’d look on eBay. I know there’s a bike / parts guy up there (Canada), he sells on eBay as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure I have the parts. MIGHT even have a marks muffler!

I was gonna email ya Sean. ..need another bar like I ordered from you yrs back...

also looking for the brace that goes ontop of the front fender between the front forks.
thanks

Still looking for a fly screen,stock fork brace for a 1997.
Thanks.

Fender/Mud quard rear for my 1986 FZX 700 ...
And question what kind of head light is original in this bike...just buyed and i have circular.havent see any of in pictures...

This is a mostly Vmax forum though you're quite welcome to hang out here and ask questions. I do have a good selection of used Fazer/FZX parts as well as some new stuff like brake upgrades and cosmetic upgrades we can fix you up with. Even done a few custom front/rear end setups.

This is a mostly Vmax forum though you're quite welcome to hang out here and ask questions. I do have a good selection of used Fazer/FZX parts as well as some new stuff like brake upgrades and cosmetic upgrades we can fix you up with. Even done a few custom front/rear end setups.

Thanks man...i go look around...see you soon...allready readed about you ...only good..lol.
sry. english is not my first language..next time i post to right plaze my FAZE...hehe

Has anyone every used or ordered from Pinwall Cycle Parts? Thinking of just ordering another engine/tranx instead of actually cracking the engine and rebuilding the transmission to fix the famous 2nd gear issue.

Pinwall I would say is a reputable place. I've used them before, I think they try to provide a 'warts & all' picture of what they sell. I've also bought engines from Captain Kyle which probably were cheaper than Pinwall.

Captain Kyle?? Haven't heard of it yet. Will have to check it out. Thanks for tip.

Latest posts

Back