DYNO results

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

outlaws justice

Reaction score
Had my Stock (No Pipes or anything) and it was a very strong bike. DYNO showed 116 H.P with over 80 ft. lbs. of torque. I sold the bike to my cousin and he had it jetted and piped by PCW then rerun the DYNO and got it to 119.6 with over 82 ft. lbs. of torque.

The first run the bike had 32,000 miles.; at the time of the pipe and jets the bike had 40,000 miles. It has always ran great. now has 44,000 miles.

My 95 (Stock) only got 111 on the dyno with 30,000 miles on the bike.

Anyone else have any results from stock bikes for comparison?

no but I hope to have the bike run this summer. All I have is a K&N Filter and Cobra pipes. Im guessing it will be around 115hp

I had my 94 dynoed last summer and got 117.8 H.P. I don't remember the exact torque reading but it was in the high 70's. At the time I had around 40,000 on the stock motor with
a set of Mark's pipes and a jet kit. It was running pretty rich at the time and the weather was pretty hot and humid. I have since leaned it out some and have a different engine. I hope to get it dynoed when I get a few miles on it.

Dan

Hi Newbie here from the UK, had my Supercharged Max dyno'd last year and it put out 173bhp @ the rear wheel also ran it the drag strip through the flying mile it clocked 174mph!!!!

Cheers

Blown

t975tz.jpg

Holy shit! Blownmax, your bike looks awesome! :drool000::eek:hyeah00:

Thanks Mate, unfortunately I had to sell that particular Max:frown: but I am working on a new project Max at the moment (see pic) I'm only half way through it but hope to have it finished within the next few weeks:eek:hyeah00:

Cheers

Steve

t9ffa8.jpg

t9fko6.jpg

:surprise:I'd like to see that baby in a wheelie!
What made you decide to go with 2 wheels at the front?

Hi Buster

3 reasons really why I decided to go 2 wheels at the front (did want to make it a Quad but insurance over here won't touch it!!!)

1/ Firstly was worried if I did a rear end trike i'd forget I was on a trike and try and filter through traffic like a normal bike (2 wheels at the front at least you can see where they are!!!)

2/ I've noticed on a few NORMAL trike front end seems to understeer was going to see if the front ended trike would improve on this?? I have yet to find out?

3/ The most important reason POWER, rear ended trike must lose a hell of a lot of power having to run through a car differntial and a back axle with 2 wheels? keeping the same drive train should equal keeping the same power all be it pushing a little more weight

Will update you if interested to let you know how things go.

Cheers

Steve

Is that a pair of soiled Y fronts on your garage floor?

No it's not a pair of Y fronts it's a soggy wet welsh barra tea towel actually!!!:BigGrin:

Steve

Hi Dave

No Trike project on hold at the moment, be about another 3-4 weeks before it's done hopefully, here's what it looks like at the moment while I'm awaiting some parts, have made it back into a 2 wheeler for now.

124zclv.jpg

Cheers

Steve

Hey Blownmax,

I was wandering where you got your swing arm, your exhaust, and those thigh guard type deals right behind your carbs. If you want to post some other mods to, that woudl be great!

Thanks alot!

P.S. beautiful bike!

Had my Stock (No Pipes or anything) and it was a very strong bike. DYNO showed 116 H.P with over 80 ft. lbs. of torque. I sold the bike to my cousin and he had it jetted and piped by PCW then rerun the DYNO and got it to 119.6 with over 82 ft. lbs. of torque.

The first run the bike had 32,000 miles.; at the time of the pipe and jets the bike had 40,000 miles. It has always ran great. now has 44,000 miles.

My 95 (Stock) only got 111 on the dyno with 30,000 miles on the bike.

Anyone else have any results from stock bikes for comparison?
Hi from Ont. Canada. My 2002 vmax went 110.9 with 22.000km. never had a wrench on it except oil changes.Another 2002 went only105. My 1985 went 129.7hp blue printed balanced kereker4-1,stage 7.:rocket bike:

Latest posts

Back