Shop recommendation for SE Texas (College Station/Houston)?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hurleyman77

Reaction score
Howdy! I've done a lot of work on my bike, but I'm tired of doing the big stuff myself. I need the 2nd gear replaced (the last owner apparently didn't clutch his shift) and some general tune-up to tighten up some mods.

I live in Bryan, but I'm willing to go to Austin or Houston for a really good place. I typically use Action Sports here in town, and they're generally good enough. They've certainly been fair to me, but they sometimes cut corners that I'd rather not be cut.

Typically, the corners they cut are okay, but I'm looking to get a lot of expensive work done in preparation for a really long ride, so I'd like to know of a place that is reasonably priced, but is known for going out of their way to do quality work.

Can anyone recommend a place in Houston or Austin (or Bryan, for that matter) that does quality VMax work, with a lot of attention to detail?

There's a guy in Katy, Kevin I believe, not sure what shop it is.

When Kyle sees this I bet hell know an speak up.

I know this is an older post but did anyone get work done on their Gen 1 at this shop? I'd really appreciate a recommendation on a good shop in the Houston/Katy/Richmond area.

Latest posts

Back