Today is a good day

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAGLEPI

Reaction score
I took the cover off my Vmax, disconnected the Battery Tender Jr. and slide it out to the middle of my garage on the new improved motorcycle dolly I bought last summer.

I wheeled the Vmax off the dolly and put one of my rear wheel stands on, now it sits waiting until tomorrow to get a good cleaning.

Fri. and Sat. is going to be in the low 70's so I plan to ride it somewhere nice so I can take some pictures and a video walk around.

I will be riding both days and I will have my 2 Go Pros aboard, hopefully I can get some good videos.

It's been a tough year for me, my father in-law passed away right after I got the Vmax, 2 months later my mother in-law was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s and had to be put in assisted living. Most know what I went through with my Vmax.

Today I put the key in pressed the starter button and it started right up and sounded great.

Like I said today is a good day.!!!

Today I put the key in pressed the starter button and it started right up and sounded great.

Like I said today is a good day.!!!

Enjoy! I am headed out on the Max after work to find some mushrooms - had a couple warm days and the morels should be popping! CHEERS - to a good day!

Enjoy! I am headed out on the Max after work to find some mushrooms - had a couple warm days and the morels should be popping! CHEERS - to a good day!

Thanks, are the morels the yellowish/gold mushrooms?

Yep, these guys. In Montana they are more yellow on the river bottoms, and smaller and black in the mountains. Taste the same.

picture.php

Yep, these guys. In Montana they are more yellow on the river bottoms, and smaller and black in the mountains. Taste the same.

picture.php

I've seen them on a show I watch called "Meat eater" it's a hunting show and they always use those but I thought you meant these,

mushroom.jpg

I think those are Chantrelles? I've never had them, but have heard they are good. Someone recommended I look for Boletes in the higher elevations as well - supposed to be as good as a morel.

So far, morels are my favorite, you gotta love a mushroom that tastes like steak! One of the better meals I've ever had was this little rainbow trout, fresh from cold water, still twitching + morels.

picture.php

I think those are Chantrelles? I've never had them, but have heard they are good. Someone recommended I look for Boletes in the higher elevations as well - supposed to be as good as a morel.

So far, morels are my favorite, you gotta love a mushroom that tastes like steak! One of the better meals I've ever had was this little rainbow trout, fresh from cold water, still twitching + morels.

picture.php
That looks Delisiously good.

picture.php

I just drooled :biglaugh:

Latest posts

Back