Pet peeves...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frank5079

Supporting Member
Reaction score
1. I absolutely hate left lane bandits!!!
2. Left lane bandits who drive at or slower than the speed limit.
3. Left lane bandits who keep pace with traffic in the center lane.
4. Left lane bandits who stay in the left lane until the very last moment and then make a beeline across the lanes to exit.
5. Tailgaters
6. Cagers so engrossed on their phone that they miss the light change and sit
through another cycle or go through at the last minute, leaving the people behind him to sit through another cycle.
7. Green light brakers....cagers who purposely slow down when approaching a green light in anticipation of a yellow, so they can stop!!!
8. Cagers who don't know the difference between a yield sign and a merge sign....usually they come to a complete stop at a merging lane or they keep going and blow past a yield sign...

-Big stinky 1 ton old pig diesels - that only ever tow one lone 4 wheeler ...and that pull up next to me. Instant headache!
-Yeah tailgating. I hate it in my cage, let alone on the bike.
-People that can't navigate roundabouts. I loath them too, but learning how to use them is a must.

-Big stinky 1 ton old pig diesels - that only ever tow one lone 4 wheeler ...and that pull up next to me. Instant headache!
-Yeah tailgating. I hate it in my cage, let alone on the bike.
-People that can't navigate roundabouts. I loath them too, but learning how to use them is a must.

The top one, especially when "bros" in bling diesels that aren't even towing anything roll coal. Also hate people who can't magi ate roundabouts

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. Left lane bandits who stay in the left lane until the very last moment and then make a beeline across the lanes to exit.
5. Tailgaters
through another cycle or go through at the last minute, leaving the people behind him to sit through another cycle.
7. Green light brakers....cagers who purposely slow down when approaching a green light in anticipation of a yellow, so they can stop!!!
8. Cagers who don't know the difference between a yield sign and a merge sign....usually they come to a complete stop at a merging lane or they keep going and blow past a yield sign...

In Massachusetts its a violation to travel the left lane unless passing, RI has the same pending House vote. Tailgaters just suck. As do cell phone drivers that are distracted. Which accounts for most of them. Rotary's? Don't people get it? Yield to rotary traffic,plain and simple. Be safe everybody.
Steve-o

5. Tailgaters

Man, you hit mine on the head. What part of "keep right except to pass" is so complex? In some places it's a law but it's common sense/common courtesy EVERYWHERE in the USA. I usually forget about being courteous when Im forced to pass these doddlers on the right.

Extra douche points when they are doing this with RVs or HDs, they sort of fan out and monopolize all lanes creating rolling road blocks. I go out of my way to be courteous and considerate on the road so a pet peeve is rudeness and that inattentive self-absorbed fuckheadedness that leads to exactly what your talking about. Here in SD they do it because they are just rude and dont care. In WA I believe there was a goody 2 shoes element of taking it upon themselves to prevent anyone from exceeding the speed limit. It's the first thing I taught my kids and wife NOT to do as they all learned how to drive. That and go ahead and use your blinker/turn your head when you change lanes, not a huge calorie burner there either.:rant:

Latest posts

Back