And you think you had a bad day

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what i mean,the last few yards looks like no front brake either.Seems to just roll into that truck,lucky to be alive.

I think he was in shock or just didn't know how to ride,I say didn't know how to ride. He could have easily laid it down instead of hitting the truck's gas tank. he also could have applied both front and back brakes and stopped I feel so I agree with you.

I think he was in shock or just didn't know how to ride,I say didn't know how to ride. He could have easily laid it down instead of hitting the truck's gas tank. he also could have applied both front and back brakes and stopped I feel so I agree with you.
It looked like he was going to stop,then he put his feet down so no rear brake.The bike didn't look like it was slowing down,even thou the speed wasn't excesive.Like you said,he was in shock.I don't think he closed the throttle,and probably never done an emergency stop.

Maybe he didn't have any brakes?

Definitely looks like there was plenty of time to stop or maneuver around

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Yikes!!! If my memory serves me correctly, I seem to recall the old Honda 250 Rebel had a spindly fork and a front drum brake...even with the brake lever pulled all the way, braking was about as bad as that!!!

Latest posts

Back