Here's a deal.1995 Vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd need confirmation of no 2nd gear issues, no salvage title, but it doesn't have many miles and the price is good. I calculate $1850 USA @ .74 CDN=$1 USA

Sight unseen is risky for any number of reasons. Pics (and sellers) can be highly deceiving. Perhaps we have a fellow maxer nearby that can throw some eyes on it for you and make sure it is what it appears to be before you pull the trigger? It really does look nice in the pics.

You were right the first time Boost.

I'm not buying Casey.I'm just letting fellow members know what's out there.I've bought and sold lots of stuff on this site.I would never buy anything sight unseen but I think this is a legitimate deal.I would look at this bike for anyone who was a serious buyer.I bought my bike from this site.

I'm not buying Casey.I'm just letting fellow members know what's out there.I've bought and sold lots of stuff on this site.I would never buy anything sight unseen but I think this is a legitimate deal.I would look at this bike for anyone who was a serious buyer.I bought my bike from this site.

"I've bought and sold lots of stuff on this site" with 19 posts Hummmmmmmmmm

I only mentioned it because I went to buy a pristine sweet 87 Venture with only 9k miles on it. I mean it was showroom sweet and nothing in the very decent pics showed otherwise. I drove all the way to Sioux City to buy it, when I got there I saw a cosmetically disfigured Venture with 109k on the clock. I could see it was the same bike but the pics were far more flattering than the actual machine. I passed on it and drove right back to SD empty handed, until I accidentally found an 89 in Mitchell while looking for a hamburger and bought that one instead, rode it the last 300-ish miles home.

I thought you were thinking of buying. I sure cant see anything wrong with it in the pic, also noticed a few mods that would indicate that he has been loved.

I see Kijiji has some USA sections too, I'll have to check it out while I soak my brain in coffee. :punk:

Except 85. There was the red (the fast color) and a purplish color..

You are correct sir, My first Vmax was a 1985 red, to be honest I never saw a purple one. my second was a 1988 which was red too even reder.

Is the alternative 1985 color the same as the 1986 color? Amethyst. I like that color on the 1986's.

Latest posts

Back