Big Problem!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markmax

Reaction score
I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs...phone rings, but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently, although when I ask their names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you don't know them."

I sometimes stay awake to look out for her cab coming home, but
she always comes walking up the drive as I hear the sound of a
car leaving, around the corner, as if she has gotten out and walked the rest of the way. Why? Maybe she wasn't in a taxi at
all?

I once picked up her cell phone, just to see what time it was.
This caused her to go completely berserk. She quickly snatched
the phone out of my hand and cursed me hysterically, screaming
that I should never touch her personal property, then accused me of trying to spy on her.

Anyway, I have never broached the subject with my wife. I think
deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night
she went out again and I decided to really check on her. I
decided I was going to park my motorcycle next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the street around the corner when she came home. It was at
that moment, crouching behind my bike that I noticed a small amount of motor oil leaking through the gasket between the head and valve cover.

So... is this something I can easily repair myself or do you think I should take it to a shop?

Bummer!!! The situation with the wife should be handled personally. I would check into a very good lawyer to handle that problem. Have you confronted her with your suspicions? Probably not because it sounds like she would bite your head off. Depending on the circumstances, it might be time to think about changing partners and finding one that you are compatible with.

On the bike, the valve cover gasket is leaking and depending on your mechanical ability, replace it. In your state of anxiety, it might be best to have it done unless tightening the screws solves it. If it's still under warranty, take it back to the dealer for a fix.

I feel your pain and wish you happier days ahead. Good luck.

Last edited:
Mike, he is talking about the oil leak, yes it is painful but could be fixed at a shop
they all leak after riding.:icon_axe:
________
buy cannabis seeds

Last edited:
Fix the really important things first
I would wash the motor and then check find exactly where the leak is coming from. Fix quickly with TLC.
Who came first----- Motorcycles or your wife????? Well then you know who/what is really important.
BTW:

• A motorcycle will never cheat on you.
  • A motorcycle will not get jelous.
  • A motorcycle won't "go out with friends unless it takes you along.

Before too much miss-information is spread on this list, I have to say that:

They all DON'T leak after riding,

unless you have a Harley, lawn mower or a Max in poor upkeep. And for those that read the original post, we know what the "Big Problem" really is.

:rofl_200: Hahaha.. this thread is great!! I don't know what's funnier, the original post or some of the replies! LOL.... :icon_axe::lol_hitting:

If you do change the gasket get some good spray adhesive.It is impossible to keep the gasket in the valve cover while trying to set it on the head without some sprayed on the gasket.

Buster Hymen said:
:rofl_200: Hahaha.. this thread is great!! I don't know what's funnier, the original post or some of the replies! LOL.... :icon_axe::lol_hitting:
Nothing like having a good sense of humor to get you through the day when dealing with all these problems.:thumbup1:

Similarity between a woman and a Harley....????????

They both leak for a half hour after riding them......

Latest posts

Back