Fantastic AMCA club show, very impressed!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nubicon

Reaction score
I and a few partners in crime went to the Perkiomen chapter AMCA motorcycle show and swap meet on Friday. We all came away very impressed with the variety and quality of vintage machines. It really makes you realize how far the industry has come when you look at some of these 20's and 30's machines!

Anyway, I'll shut up and let the pics speak for themselves
http://s52.photobucket.com/user/nubicon/library/Oley%20PA%20AMCA%20Meet%202016?sort=3&page=1

I will try to upload a better quality video of the I4 Excelsior Henderson firing up and taking off later this evening.

Last edited:
Nice pics!...........I like the early bikes of the day, very primative looking compared to modern machines but way cool!!................Thanks for posting!...............Tom.

Buell's were nice.

Yeah, I kind of miss mine. It was great fun to ride...when it ran. If the crank is still in spec I can rebuild it into a 1250 with ported heads for a reasonable number.

That S3T was the third HD bike I've seen snap a belt this week. Weird :ummm:

I have a black and purple 2002 neon purple framed X1 lightning with matching wheels. Absolutely love it.

20150917_154904.jpg

It was a 1999 S3T, with a lightning X1 front end. And a tail from, well, I have no idea where that came from. There's a ton of expensive parts invested in it, especially since the whole bike is in milk crates in a storage locker.

I liked the Henderson 4 w/sidecar, guessing it's an early 1920's ride, a premium bike of the day. The H-D XR-750 was cool too. I dig its magneto and the twin Mikuni carbs. All were, neat really, but those caught my eye, I'm also a fan of the 'egg' BSA 650's. Fun to see, thanks for the pics.

I liked the Henderson 4 w/sidecar, guessing it's an early 1920's ride, a premium bike of the day. The H-D XR-750 was cool too. I dig its magneto and the twin Mikuni carbs. All were, neat really, but those caught my eye, I'm also a fan of the 'egg' BSA 650's. Fun to see, thanks for the pics.

My friends had to pry me off of that XR-750. That one had a very prominent "NOT FOR SALE" sign on it.

Back