Battery Stolen Need Some Help

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nstyn8

Reaction score
Long story short my battery got stolen a few years ago and i haven't rode since. I'm trying to get the bike up and running again but the bastards cut and disconnected some wires that I'm not sure where they go. here is a picture of what I'm working with. 1 is a thicker red wire that was going into the connector for the main fuse 2. is a light blue wire 3. is an all black wire 4. is blue and yellow 5. is black and red. and there is also a 6 that is all black that has been cut. 20170529_132542.jpg

20170529_132740.jpg

I hate thieves. Anything worse, I don't think so.

Years ago I went to the Swap Shop in Ft Lauderdale which is a huge flea market. I parked my van in the lot & entered. After awhile I was done & returning to my van. As I got closer I saw the side doors open and the front wheel of my Yamaha 360 Enduro about 2 yrs old then, coming out the side doors. I ran for the van. One black male trying to wrestle the wheel out saw me and immediately exited at a high rate of speed. He didn't say anything to his friend he abandoned still inside the van who was still working on taking his new dirt bike home. As I got about 20 ft from the truck he stuck his head out and was lookkng around to see where his friend had gone in a hurry. He decided to make a break for the safety of "da hood," and I was in close pursuit. I chased him about a block into the nasty neighborhood and decided to cut off pursuit. I returned to my bike, still in my van. The axxhoz couldn't figure out how to release a cam lock tiedown pair so they cut them. I hate thieves.

Here's an article on the Swap Shop owner, he raced Daytona, Sebring, and Le Mans in some great cars. He had a #1 Ferrari collection, here is an article about one car: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-05-03/is-this-the-most-valuable-car-in-the-world

If you look at the wire diagrams on the electrical section you will be able to answer yohr questions.

I hate thieves. Anything worse, I don't think so.

Years ago I went to the Swap Shop in Ft Lauderdale which is a huge flea market. I parked my van in the lot & entered. After awhile I was done & returning to my van. As I got closer I saw the side doors open and the front wheel of my Yamaha 360 Enduro about 2 yrs old then, coming out the side doors. I ran for the van. One black male trying to wrestle the wheel out saw me and immediately exited at a high rate of speed. He didn't say anything to his friend he abandoned still inside the van who was still working on taking his new dirt bike home. As I got about 20 ft from the truck he stuck his head out and was lookkng around to see where his friend had gone in a hurry. He decided to make a break for the safety of "da hood," and I was in close pursuit. I chased him about a block into the nasty neighborhood and decided to cut off pursuit. I returned to my bike, still in my van. The axxhoz couldn't figure out how to release a cam lock tiedown pair so they cut them. I hate thieves.

Here's an article on the Swap Shop owner, he raced Daytona, Sebring, and Le Mans in some great cars. He had a #1 Ferrari collection, here is an article about one car: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-05-03/is-this-the-most-valuable-car-in-the-world

If you look at the wire diagrams on the electrical section you will be able to answer yohr questions.
I hate thieves,with a passion.I had to set an example,the local junkies stay away from me.

Last edited:
Long story short my battery got stolen a few years ago and i haven't rode since. I'm trying to get the bike up and running again but the bastards cut and disconnected some wires that I'm not sure where they go. here is a picture of what I'm working with. 1 is a thicker red wire that was going into the connector for the main fuse 2. is a light blue wire 3. is an all black wire 4. is blue and yellow 5. is black and red. and there is also a 6 that is all black that has been cut. View attachment 56162

View attachment 56163

Hope this helps------
http://www.morleysmuscle.com/download_file/view_inline/36/

https://www.apexbattery.com/ub1220-12v-22ah-battery.html

Latest posts

Back