Where to get a VMAX 1200 flasher for use with LED signals?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roodillom

Reaction score
I am putting LED turn signals on my 2007. They will probably blink fast with the stock flasher. I know you can use resistors but that negates a lot of the power savings over incandescent lights. I found one that was recommended but it was only for 2nd gen. Any help would be greatly appreciated. R

I am putting LED turn signals on my 2007. They will probably blink fast with the stock flasher. I know you can use resistors but that negates a lot of the power savings over incandescent lights. I found one that was recommended but it was only for 2nd gen. Any help would be greatly appreciated. R

I've got an adjustable relay somewhere that lets you dial in the flash speed you want. If I can locate it, you can have it. But I'm packing parts up and stuff is not in usual order .I ended up wiring ballast resistors in parallel and it worked well. I only have rear LED's.
Steve

Thank you very much. I ordered a flasher but guess what - I got the front signals on and everything works fine, the flashers go at double speed but it's not outrageous or anything. I didn't need a diode either although I ordered that too. I'll see how it goes when I put the back blinkers on.

Back