Fort Mcmurry

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is such a shame. The snowbirds are just on their way back home from here and it looks like a lot will be staying here.

We did have monstruous freezing rain in 1998. Ending with lots of people in temporary camp and injuries by faling from roof

Envoyé de mon XP7700 en utilisant Tapatalk

We did have monstruous freezing rain in 1998. Ending with lots of people in temporary camp and injuries by faling from roof

Envoyé de mon XP7700 en utilisant Tapatalk

I remember that. Most of your hydro towers got destroyed and involved a massive rebuild of the electrical infrastructure.

Mother nature don`t forgot anyone,
I also remember those fire in California
All huricanes in Florida, New Orlean, New York and so long

:punk: We all have to stay strong at least on time in life :punk:

I'm glad you are on the opposite side of Canada maxrom. It's bad enough seeing that horrific fire on TV, it would be even worse if we learned one of our Vmax brothers had to evacuate as well.

Horrible.
Actually one of our vmax brothers did have to evacuate. Not sure if he's a member here or not but he's an active member of the vmax canada Facebook page. His name is Christopher.

Actually one of our vmax brothers did have to evacuate. Not sure if he's a member here or not but he's an active member of the vmax canada Facebook page. His name is Christopher.

Hope he is ok
Last image on tv are freek-out, cars driv`n throught smoke and pieces of fire falling on cars.
At least they said there where no panic and lots of help and respect between each other, wich is at there honor.
rain, please rain

Latest posts

Back