Ahh! Retirement.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Seward

Reaction score
Got up at about 8am, took Ricky for a walk. Had a nice breakfast. Cut the grass. Now I'm going out for a ride. I paid my dues, and retirement is great!

Damn picture is upside down!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 35
Good​ for you Bill.....you're right, you earned it !

Enjoy!

Congrats Bill!! Ill be doing the same in 40 yrs, unless my kites or wife kill me first, lol.

Me too 40 yrs as a local 150 operating engineer now enjoying riding my 85 and my09:biglaugh:

You got it man.I've been retired for 12 years now.All that plus I take my 442 to the track for some 10 second passes and come home to cool off on the Vmax.Life is good.:eusa_dance:

Congrats Bill, I just did the same. Enough of working for someone 8-5. Now all my little projects get finished. Like my KZ-900. Venture/Vmax engine and other little projects.
Steve-o

Glad for you bill,I start in march.Glad for all you retirees,you young guy's will get there;it's quicker than you will believe,Winding down in preparation.I told the wife;gonna go out west and rent a jeep and go hunt for a purple cactus.worked for 45 years it;s time.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back