time for a donation

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi fellow members, I just made a modest donation to the site, to help Gary keep things up & running. If you haven't in awhile, may I suggest that you also consider contributing whatever you can?

Being able to participate in the discussions, seeing members sort-out their issues, and getting decent deals on parts to keep their bikes running; reading other topics of interest to gearheads, and just participating in a small but dedicated online community, makes the money spent well-worth the pleasure to be realized. :punk::Nixon:

Ron, thank you. You're a good guy, and an asset to this forum. I've never had the pleasure of meeting you, but I'm proud to call you a friend.
Thanks to all who help keep this forum going.

Thats very generous Ron :punk:

Thanks everyone, Gary has always been very good to me has has this forum, so I do what I can.

It doesn't matter how much we give, what matter is,if as many of us give what we can. if every member who gets good info from this forum gave $10-$20 that would go a far way for gary's costs.

I'm a dumbass, where/how do we donate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there any other way to make a donation to the site , dealing with a problem I had with Pay Pal a few yrs. ago and am unable to use their site. Annoys the Hell out of me to deal with those people.

Okay , donation made Thanks Guys , hate PayPal but used my cc . Did not see that option at first , better start opening my eyes a little more. Thanks Again , K.C.

Thought I would make another donation to the site. I have learned so much from this forum. Actually makes working on the bike very rewarding. Not as much fun as riding though. Thanks to all for helping keep my VMAX going.

Now if I could keep the MOD Monkeys away. So many great ideas out here.

Latest posts

Back