I knew there was a reason

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yankee in texas

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words and good thoughts on the passing of my Grandmother. A family member who read the thread brought an error to my attention that I promised to correct. Grandma was EIGHTY not seventy when she signed up for Driver's Ed.

Weather was great all week till the morning of our departure. We woke up to 12" on the ground and more to follow. Brother and I decided to take a preflight to check the road conditions. As I pulled into the motel parking area I found a 4' ravine and tore the front end off my rental. I knew there was a reason why I left ...

Last edited:
I probably wouldn't have run into the ravine if I wasn't fucking around doing donuts laughing it up with my brother. When it snows in Oswego there isn't much to do - but play in it!

Doesn't Dallas and every major Texas city pretty much close down whenever they get an inch or more of snow? No snow removal equipment and the natives don't have a clue how to drive in it! Sorry Yankee, we now have to rename you "Redneck in Texas" !

Patrick's correct on the time in service. " Redneck" was cold blooded but he meant well.

What do you call a Yankee in Texas ?
Boss!

That should clarify things .....
biglaugh.gif

Sorry for the reason you made the trip. Condolences, very sorry for your loss.

My 95 YO Mother is a trip, she still has a drivers license. It's been expired for about 20 years but she's still proud to show it.:biglaugh:

Back